38

Type sat in his chair, staring up at the, almost, night sky. The wind blew across his features, but he didn't mind. He liked this kind of weather. It was like a summer night just before it rained.

He stared up at the stars and Tharn stared at him.

"Are you still nervous?" Tharn questioned.

Type moved his attention to his boyfriend and shook his head with a small smile. "Not really. Flash is a great studio, but it's not the only one."

Tharn smiled wide and reached across the table, taking Type's hand in his.

They were sitting outside on a balcony, among empty tables. Everyone else had been asked to be seated inside.

Tharn would never have been opposed to showing affection of people were around them, but he wasn't to sure how Type would react.

"Well, either way, you'll do great wherever you end up." He brought Type's hand to his lips and kissed the back of it softly.

Type smiled gently and nodded. "I think that as long as I have you as a model, I'll do great. No one can resist a hot man."

"Did you just call me hot?"

"Now I think you're just hearing what you want to hear." Type rolled his eyes, hiding his smile.

"Uh uh. I heard you. You said hot. You said I was hot." Tharn laughed.

"I said no one can resist a hot man. I never said that hot man was you." Type pointed his finger at his boyfriend.

"Now you're just asking for it."

The two of them laughed as Tharn tossed his clean napkin across the table at Type, hitting his in the face. They quickly sobered up, though, when Type's phone began to ring on the table in front of them.

Type glanced at the phone and then back a Tharn before picking it up. He took a deep breath before pushing the green answer button. "Hello?"

Tharn listened closely as his boyfriend carried on a conversation with the person on the other end.

"Yes, this is Type...... I understand...... Oh.... Yes. Thank you." His face fell and Tharn immediately reached for his hand again. "Yes, sir." It wasn't long before another smile appeared. A wider one than before. "Yes, sir. That would be amazing...... Thank you so much..... Yes. I will...... Goodbye."

"Did you place first?" Tharn questioned quickly.

"No. I placed second." He laughed loudly. "But they said that they liked me work so much that they wanted to offer me a place at the studio as well."

Tharn laughed and stood up quickly, going over to Type's side of the table.

Type stood and threw his arms around Tharn, letting himself be pulled closely to Tharn's body.

Tharn held him tightly and lifted him off the ground slightly, spinning him around. "Are you kidding me? That's amazing."

They both laughed as Tharn let Typw firmly back in the ground, but not letting go.

"I know. The guy said that the would be in contact with me to set up an interview to discuss what times would be best and to get to know me and my style more."

Tharn grabbed both side of Type's face and pressed his lips hard against Type's.

It was only a quick kiss, but it was enough to make Type feel like he was floating high on air.

"How about we get out of here and get some celebratory dessert." Tharn said, tilting his head to the side. "I'm thinking some late night ice cream and we can take it to that one park we went to. How does that sound?"