32

Tharn sat on the edge of his bed, while Type sat in the chair, at Tharn's desk, which was only a few feet away.

Neither one of them really made eye contact with one another, and they both sat straight up. They fumbled around with their fingers before Type finally decided to speak up.

"I texted you." He said quietly. "I told you I was coming early, but I guess you didn't see it since you were, um, you know." Type cleared his throat. "I guess I should have knocked as well."

Tharn shook his head. "No. It's my fault. I should have paid more attention and been more careful."

Type chuckled softly. "We both should have been more careful."

"Okay." Tharn nodded. "Since I have just embarrassed myself more than I ever have in my entire life, do you want to stay and watch a movie?"

Type chuckled again and shook his head. "I actually just came to give you the photos. I have to go home and change before going to meet Techno." He stood up from the chair at the desk and let out a sigh. "But, I will see you tomorrow after classes."

Tharn nodded and stood up as well. "Still want me to pick you up?" 

Type nodded. "Yes please." He wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck, while Tharn held him by his waist and pulled him close. 

They closed the distance between one another and pressed their lips together. Type seemed a bit more aggressive as he kissed Tharn hard, embedding his fingers into Tharn's hair. Type pulled away before Tharn's could really begin to kiss him back. 

Tharn chased after Type's lips once he pulled away. He felt like he wasn't satisfied, that he didn't get his fill. Type smirked a titled his head back. 

He patted Tharn on the shoulder lightly. "Maybe you can add that to your little collection I bet you have."

Tharn chuckled and shook his head. "Type, you're going to be the death of me." 

"I'll see you tomorrow." He pushed Tharn back lightly, making him sit back on the bed.

"See you tomorrow."

Type waved him goodbye as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. When the door was closed, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He said a goodbye to Thorn as well as he left.

Tharn sat on his bed, and rested his head in his hands. He groaned and flopped back on the bed.

He tried to push the memory of Type walking in on him out of the front of his mind.

He quickly forgot about it and stood back up to get ready for a shower. He needed to wash away what happened.

At his apartment, Type stood in front of the mirror. Techno was laying down the bed behind him and scrolling through his feed.

"Are you gonna help me or not?" Type questioned. "I invited you over to give me advice. Not to sit there and scroll through you Instagram, or whatever."

Techno let out a sigh and turned off his phone, tossing it on the bed next to him. "Well, in order to give you advice, you have to ask questions."

"I don't know." Type whined. "I don't know, okay? What happens if I try to make an advance and he doesn't want it. Then, I look like a dumbass. I mean, I know he wants it. He masturbates to the thought of me."

"And how do you know that?"

"I may have walked in on him." Type smiled softly and placed his hands over his face.