5

Type packed his camera in his bag. He had finished looking through the rest of the pictures before deciding to call it a night and go home. He was gathering his things when Sam came back down. 

"I see your friend has left." 

Type rolled his eyes. "Yes. My friend did. And so am I." He placed his camera bag over his shoulder and turned to walk out. 

Sam grabbed him by the forearm, stopping him before he could leave. "I'm not done talking."

"Well I am, so let go of me." 

Sam scoffed. "You can deny it all you want, Type, but we both know the truth. Give it another week or two and you'll be knocking on my door." He pulled Type to him, pressing his chest against his back. "Do I need to remind you of last time? What you begged for."

Type swallowed hard as Sam's hand traveled down his chest and stomach. He lifted Type's shirt, playing with the bare skin that underneath. 

"Sam, this has to stop." 

"Then why aren't you stopping me?"

Sam placed his lips on Type's neck, sucking on the skin lightly, knowing he was going to leave a mark. Type let out a sigh due to his actions, closing his eyes.

Sam's hand traveled down, unbuttoning Type's pants. He moved to reach inside, but Type grabbed his wrist tightly. 

"Stop." He moved away from Sam, buttoning his pants up. He grabbed his jacket and swung it over his shoulders. "I mean it this time." 

"I'm not giving up, Type. You know we have history. You're in love with me."

Type turned quickly, walking angrily toward Sam. "No, Sam. I was a stupid teenager who was manipulated by someone who pretended to care. Someone who turned me into whatever they wanted. I don't know what the fuck that is, but it sure as hell isn't love."

"Just wait."

Type shook his head with a scoff. He turned to leave again, not wanting to spend anymore of his time arguing with someone who was never going to get it. 

He drove straight to his condo, for one of the few times in his life, wanting to be alone. 

Tharn arrived home, his parents sitting at the dining room table with his little sister and older brother. 

"Tharn, how did everything go?"

"Good." Tharn sat in the empty chair at the table. "Most of the photos were taken today. The photographer is really good as well."

"You said he's a student at your college, right?" His mom inquired, taking a sip of her wine. Tharn nodded. "What's he like as a photographer?"

"I don't know." That said with a shrug. "I didn't pay enough attention to him to find out."

"Let me guess." Thorn, his older brother, said with a sigh. "You were to busy looking at your music notes."

Tharn smiled softly. "What can I say? Music is life." He laughed and stood up. "I had an early dinner, so I'm going to head to bed early." 

"Okay. Goodnight, sweetheart." 

"Goodnight."

Tharn made his way to his room and threw himself on his bed. He felt drained of any energy. 

He laid there for a moment, deciding on something, before pulling his phone out and pulling up Eve's and his messages. 

Tharn: I'll go to the studio tomorrow. You don't have to. Practice for the show or something.