15

Type had Tharn drop him off at his apartment, not feeling hungry anymore. Tharn understood and respected his wishes.

When they arrived at Type's apartment building, they sat on the car for a few minutes.

"Thank you, for what you did back there. I'm sorry you had to get involved, though." Type apologized.

Tharn shook his head and chuckled lightly. "It's okay. Can I ask you a question?" Type nodded. "Sam said he taught you everything he knew. Is he the reason you got into photography?"

Type nodded again. "Yeah."

"Type, I want you to know that nothing Sam says matters, or is even true. You are going to get accepted into this competition and you are going to win this. Okay? I believe in you." Tharn reached across the console and grabbed Type's hand.

He held it tightly, rubbing his thumb over the back of it. Type smiled and held Tharn's hand just as tightly.

"Thank you."

Tharn chuckled. "Stop saying thank you."

Type laughed and rubbed the back of his neck as they stared at one another.

Silence settled of the inside of the vehicle. Their eyes were locked in a gaze once again as Tharn slipped his fingers between Type's fingers, interlocking them.

Type felt a blush rise over his expression and his heart quickened in pace. He was worried about what might happen in the future, but at this exact moment, sitting here with Tharn, he wanted to live in the moment.

The two of them leaned, slowly, across the console. Soon, Type felt Tharn's breath against his lips and Tharn felt Type's as well. Type made the last move, feeling his top lip skim across Tharn's.

Just before they could complete the kiss, and seal their lips, a knock on the window made them jump apart, as if they had been shocked.

Tharn cleared his throat as Type rolled down his window. Before he even saw who it was, he had some idea if who it could have been.

"I've been waiting for you. Did you not get my message? I came to return your car." Techno held up Type's car keys.

Type let out a small sigh and nodded. "Sorry, we were working on the shoot and then we went to go out to eat."

Techno nodded. "It's cool. Good thing you're home now, I need help with my assignment for tomorrow."

"Okay. Give me a moment."

Techno nodded and moved away from the window, going to wait by the door of the apartment building.

"I guess you need to go." Tharn said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Type nodded. "Yeah. I'll text you later, though. Or maybe call you."

Tharn chuckled. "Okay. I'll see you later then."

"Yeah. I'll see you later."

Type exited the car with a smile. He waved goodbye and watched Tharn pull out of the parking lot.

He reached the door and glared at Techno, who had no idea what he had done. Type waved him off and they entered the apartment to work on the assignment.

Techno didn't stay long. Only long enough to finish some notes and copy things from the assignment Type had already finished.

When he left, Type washed up and opened his laptop to look through the photos again. As he did so, the memory of their almost kiss was at the front of his mind. He cursed Techno for interrupting.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts before finding Tharn's. His finger hovered over it before ultimately clicking it and calling him.

It barely rung once before Tharn answered.

"Hi." He said softly.

Type smiled and leaned back on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Hi."

"Has Techno left yet?"

"Yeah. About an hour ago. Did you get home okay?"

"Yeah. I've been practicing some news songs recently." Tharn told him.

"You'll have to play me one sometime."

Tharn chuckled. "Okay. Just you, though."

Type smiled wide. "Okay."

Tharn cleared his throat and inhaled deeply. "So, what time do your classes end tomorrow?"

"Around five in the afternoon." Type told him. They don't start until 9, though. We could meet for an hour before and then after. What about you?" 

"I only have one class to round off my lessons for the week. Props of majoring in music. I don't have as many classes." Tharn chuckled. "That works fine with me. I can meet you after your class." 

Type nodded, even though Tharn couldn't see. "Perfect. I'll see you then." 

"I'll see you then." Tharn repeated. 

Type took the phone from his ear and pressed the red button, ending the call. He surprised himself when he let out a giggle.

He grabbed a pillow from beside him and placed it over his face, giggling into it. He lifted the pillow and took a few small breaths before calming down and getting underneath the covers.

He closed his eyes, thinking of the next day, before drifting off to sleep.

----------

Tharn ran his hands over Type's bare waist. His shirt had rode up some, so he took this as a chance to feel the warm skin beneath him.

A shiver ran through Type's whole body. Tharn's hands weren't cold, but feeling their pressure against his skin made him want more.

Tharn other arm was underneath Type's head, his hand covering his mouth to prevent the moans from escaping. One of Type hands gripped the hand over his mouth, while the other one gripped at the pillow and the sheets, trying to find something solid.

He thrusted his hips forward slowly, making Type wince. There was no pain, only pleasure, but Tharn was denying him the ultimate pleasure he could give, which made Type seek it out even more. He tried to move his hips back and meet Tharn's thrusts, but Tharn's hand on his waist prevented that.

Type three his had back, giving Tharn access to the exposed skin on his neck. He pressed his lips to it, placing a light kiss. After his lips, his tongue followed, and then his teeth. He had left a very noticeable bright red mark. He smiled against Type's neck, feeling proud of his work.

"Type." Tharn's voice was low, similar to his he had call his name when they were taking pictures. "If you can't be more quiet, you're going to wake people up."

Type groaned, trying to move his hips again. Tharn stopped him once again. He placed his arm behind him, grabbing Tharn's waist, trying to make him go faster.

He pulled away the hand on his mouth, trying his best to make sure his voice would be understood.

"Tharn. Come on." Tharn smirked. "Come on. Tharn. Wake up."

Tharn looked down at Type, confusion donning his expression. Type looked back up at him with a blank expression.

"What?"

"Wake up. Tharn?"

Tharn slowly opened his eyes, spotting his sister standing over his bed.

He groaned loudly and rolled over, pressing face into his pillow. "Oh. Come on!"

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?