16

Tharn laid back in the concrete and stared up at the darkening sky. The moon was showing already and a few stars could slightly be seen. They had just finished their photo shoot for the day and he was now relaxing while Tyoe gathered his things.

They had met for an hour before Type's classes, and then for an hour after, like the planned.

Tharn's morning didn't have a great start, due to being woken up from a great dream, but he pushed through it to see Type. Now, he was feeling good and happy.

Type, on the other hand, looked tired and ready to fall asleep at anytime. He trudged around the rooftop, collecting his things.

"Are you okay?" Tharn questioned, turning his head and watching Type zip up his camera bag.

"Yeah. I just had to wake up super early to call my mom, and I got off the call with her to to come do the photographs. I had class today, and I didn't have lunch because I had to go to the headmaster's office and work some things out with a class of mine. Then, after I came here to." He explained.

Tharn sat up. "Why didn't you tell me you were tired or anything? We could have canceled."

Type shook his head and let out a chuckle, sitting down next to him. "I'm okay. People are tired all of the time. Beside, if he had canceled, we wouldn't have gotten some of the great photos we got today." He sent Tharn a wide smile.

Tharn smiled as well. "Fine, but you should take care of yourself. I'll even buy and eat you lunch everytime, if I have to."

Type dropped his smile a bit, feeling shy. "Y-You don't have to do that." He cleared his throat, looking away.

Tharn smiled even wider, knowing he had made Type blush. "Then don't skip it. And get enough sleep."

Type nodded. "Yes, sir."

Tharn chuckled and shook his head. He leaned back onto the roof and placed his hands under his head. Type did the same, only placing one of his hands behind his head, though.

Neither one of them said anything. Not that they even knew what to say in the first place. They just laid there, staring up at the stars coming into view.

The longer they were silent, the more tired Type became. He felt himself slowly drifting off to sleep. His eyes closed and he was gone.

Tharn turned to look him, smiling softly when he saw his chest rising and falling slowly.

It was getting darker and darker by each passing minute, and with few lights being shown on them, it was hard to see. Still, looking at him now, Tharn would say that Type is more beautiful than he had ever been before.

His eyelids fluttered every once in a while. His eyes moved under his lids, telling Tharn that he was dreaming as well.

Tharn let Type lay there for a little while longer before waking him up to take him home.

It wasn't a long drive, but Type had fallen asleep for a second time, forcing Tharn to wake him up once more when they arrived.

"Go inside and go to sleep." Tharn told him, placing his hand over his.

"I know. I will."

"I mean it. I want you to go inside and wash up before going to lay down. If you push yourself to hard you'll be sick."

Type smiled. "I promise I'll be careful. Besides, I can't be getting sick now. Your sister's party is tomorrow and I already said I would go." Type grabbed his things from the back seat of the car and sent Tharn a wide smile.