46

The sun was setting, darkening the sky but also filling it with bright colors of orange and pink. The two young men were laying on the bed, wrapped in blankets to keep them warm from the air-conditioner they refused to shut off.

Tharn was laying on his stomach, his head turned to look out on the balcony. Type was halfway laying on Tharn's back. He head was rested against Tharn's shoulder and he was also looking out the window.

"I think it might rain later." Type commented, letting out a small sigh. "You should head home before the weather gets to bad."

"Are you okay for me to go home?" Tharn turned onto his back so he was now facing his boyfriend. "Did you take anything after sleeping for a bit?" 

Type chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry to much. I feel fine. You should go back to your parents. They need you more than me."

"Maybe you should call Techno to come and stay with you. I don't want you to hurt your hand more than it already is, and I don't want to take any chances of you being here on your own if Sam decides that me hitting him wasn't a good enough signal to stay the hell away."

Type let out another sigh after Tharn finished explaining. "Techno is probably busy. Sam doesn't know where I live, and if you're really so worried we can stay on the phone from the time that you get into your car until the time we wake up tomorrow morning."

"Or you could just come stay the night with me." Tharn suggested.

"What?" Type chuckled. "I have classes tomorrow morning. So do you." 

Tharn shrugged. "And? Just bring your uniform and backpack. You can wear some of my clothes to bed and I'll take you to class before I go to mine. Besides, you've already met both of my parents and they love you, so it won't be awkward like the first few times."

Type thought about it for a moment. It wasn't the worst idea, and, if he was being completely honest, he did currently hate the idea of separating from Tharn. "Okay, but on one condition." 

"Anything." 

"Meet my parents." 

Tharn was slightly taken aback. They ad never actually talked about meeting the other's family. Type just happened to be there are certain times Tharn's family was as well. It just happened casually. He never realized how big of a step it was until Type spoke those three words. 

"W-What? Your parents?" He questioned. 

Type laughed, throwing his head back a bit. "What? Are you scared of meeting them?" When Tharn didn't answer, Type dropped his smile a bit. "Seriously?"

"Don't judge me, okay? It wasn't that big of a deal when you met my family. It just happened. Now, you actually want to introduce me to your parents. I know my parents. I know what they like. You're like the perfect person. I don't know anything about yours. What if they don't like me? What if the shirt I'm wearing when I meet them is your dads least favorite color?" 

Type couldn't help but laugh again at Tharn's ridiculousness. "Come on. Reasons like that are ridiculous. But he does really hate purple for some reason." He said jokingly.

"I own purple shirts."

"Tharn," Type placed his hand on his boyfriends chest and looked him in the eye, locking their gazes. "My parents will love you. Even if at first they aren't to crazy about you, they'll see how much you make me happy and then have no other choice but to accept the fact that we're together. But, I dont think that's going to happen so just relax."

Tharn pushed out his bottom lip in a small pout and moved to press his face into Type's chest. "Okay. I'll meet them."

Type held in the laugh that wanted to burst out and patted his boyfriends back a few times. "You really are such a big baby."