54

Tharn and Type were cleaning up after dinner. Tharn was washing dishes and Type was making sure that the countertops and tables were wiped down. 

"Thank you for cooking." Type said, falling into Tharn's side as he dried the dishes.

He pushed his face into the crook of Tharn's neck and went slightly limp against his body.

Tharn chuckled and tossed the towel on the counter in front of him, wrapping his arms around Type's waist. "You're welcome. It's nice to do things for you."

"Well, while you're being so giving, why not give me a kiss?" Type looked up at him with a big, closed mouth smile and closed eyes.

"My pleasure." Tharn returned his boyfriend's smile as he leaned down and pressed their lips together in a soft kiss.

They untangled themselves from one another and made their way into the livingroom where Type flopped down on the couch and Tharn fell next to him.

"Do you have class tomorrow morning?" Tharn asked, moving Type's legs to rest on his lap so he would turn toward him.

"Yeah." Type pouted softly. "My first ones at seven. I don't think I'm gonna sleep very well tonight, though since you let me take a nap." He lightly smacked Tharn's shoulder.

Tharn chuckled at Type's actions. "You were too cute to wake up. And I'll drive you tomorrow."

"You dont have to do that. It'll be early and you don't have classes. It wouldn't be fair."

Tharn rolled his eyes. "It really isn't a big deal. I'll drive you to class, Type." He took Type's hand in his and kissed the back of it. "Besides, I'm going to the shop to help my parents."

Type smiled wide.

It as full on love and his eyes couldn't hide the happiness he felt in his heart.

He rested his arm on the back of the couch imbeded his fingers in Tharn's hair.

"Okay. If you insist."

Tharn nodded. "I insist."

Type moved some hair off of Tharn's forehead, the smile never leaving has lips. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Your pick tonight." Tharn said, reaching over to grab the remote before handing it to Type.

Type took it and adjusted his upper body so he was laying against Tharn's side.

He was in the mood for something a little scary, so he put on an American movie called "The Uninvited."

Tharn had no complaints so they sat back and watched.

Though the movie wasn't really scary, more like a thriller, Type never let go of Then unless one of them had to go to the bathroom.

There were people with broken backs get getting caught in house fires in the movie, but, somehow, letting go of Tharn seemed scarier.

After years of feeling like shit, he had finally had something good.

He sighed deeply and looked up at his boyfriend, who was engrossed in the girl on the TV as she frantically ran to the police.

"I'm gonna talk to the police." He told him softly.

Tharn looked down at him quickly, immediately forgetting about the movie. "When did you decide?"

"Just now." He admitted. He chuckled softly and sat up. "I think once I do, only then will it truly be over. And you being there will make me feel better about it."