30

They approached the ice cream shop, but Tharn paused.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is there a reason he's fucking everywhere?" Tharn's voice was low. "Let's just go somewhere else."

Type grabbed onto Tharn's arm tightly, stopping him from walking away. "No. I won't let him continue to do this. I'm moving on, and I'm doing it with you. So, we are going to go into this ice cream shop and we are going to get so damn ice cream."

Tharn chuckled and shook his head. "You can be fierce."

Type smiled softly, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Was it to much?"

"Not at all." Tharn shook his head and grabbed Type by the waist, pulling him to his side. "Not. At. All."

Sam was sitting in the middle of the shop with Mix. They were huddled together and Sam was feeding him some of his own favorite ice cream, something he had done many times with Type.

Tharn and Type approached the counter and looked through the ice cream flavors. They ignored Sam and joked around with one another.

Sam was like a dog who's ears had perked up. As soon as he heard Type's laugh, he couldn't help but turn and look.

Type had his arms around Tharn's waist, leaning forward and looking into his eyes. He was blinking quickly and his bottom lip was pushed out.

Tharn nodded his head, agreeing to something and Type let go of his waist and gave him a wide smile.

Sam scoffed and shook his head.

Mix turned his head in their direction. "Of course they're here."

Sam stood up. Seeing them together made him angry. He made Type. So, how could he just easily move on from him? He had given him everything. Didn't he feel grateful?

"Well well well."

Tharn took a deep breath and clenched his fist.

Type cleared his throat and turned to face the older man. "Sam, what a coincidence."

"Coincidence? You know I always only come here for ice cream. If you remember, we used to come here all the time together." Sam smirked.

"Yeah, well, now you're here with Mix and I'm here with Tharn. Your point? Speaking of, pleasure seeing you again, Mix." Type gave him a small wave and a sarcastic smile before dropping it quickly.

"So, you just happened to be in the mall and want ice cream?" Sam questioned.

Type looked up at Tharn and nodded. "Yeah, basically. It is open to the public, I mean."

"But you're here with Tharn?"

"That is who is beside me, yes."

"And we're kind of on a date, so, if you'll excuse us, we're going to get our ice cream now and leave. Enjoy your date." Tharn wrapped his arm around Type's shoulder as they turned around.

"We aren't on a date." Sam corrected.

Mix stood up and walked over to him, slapping him lightly on the shoulder. "The hell?"

Tharn and Type waved goodbye to the arguing couple and headed out of the store.

They chuckled softly as they walked away.

After leaving the mall, they decided to drive to a nearby park and sit at one of the tables to finish their ice cream.

"You know, I miss being a kid." Type said, letting out a content sigh. "Things seemed easy then. Maybe if I knew then what I know now, I would be dealing with this whole Sam thing." He chuckled bitterly.

"Maybe not, but then you'd be a totally different person. You might have never gotten into photography. We might have never met."

Type shrugged. "For some reason, I feel like we were destined to meet, and we probably still would have been even if things changed."

"Well, I'm glad you think that, but don't think you can use that to segway into asking me to try my ice cream." Tharn pulled back the hand that was holding his ice cream. "I've seen you eat."

Type chuckled and rolled his eyes as he continued eating his ice cream.

Tharn watched him from across the table, not even bothering to clean the ice cream that was dripping from his own cone and onto his hand.

Type had gotten an almost flavor, but that meant it was white, which agonized Tharn. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his inner self down.

Type dragged his tongue up and across the ice cream, flicking his tongue off the top, before dragging it back into his mouth. He sucked the small tip off of it and smiled softly. The small amount he had gotten on his lips were quickly licked off.

Tharn cleared his throat, catching Type's attention.

"Do you need a napkin?" He questioned, pointing at Tharn's now sticky and covered in ice cream hand.

"Shit." Tharn stood up quickly before turning around so his back was facing Type. "I'm gonna go to the bathrooms over there and wash it off. Be right back."

He quickly made his way to the bathrooms, not running back to see a completely confused Type still licking on his ice cream.

He ran warm water on his hands before soaping them up.

Type was the first person he had ever really had feelings for. And he had never been intimate with anyone or done anything sexual, except for kissing Type.

Sure, he had masturbated before. Who hasn't? But he had never imagined anything. He had never dreamt of anything. Not until he met Type.

He felt so sexually frustrated just looking at Type.

He took a few deep breaths, pushing away as many of those thoughts as possible. He couldn't show or tell Type how he felt. He knew Type wasn't quite ready to have sex again yet, and he didn't want him to feel pressured just because Tharn was having a hard time trying to keep it in his pants. And even if he would have said he wasn't being pressured, he probably, most likely, would be feeling that way.

Tharn walked back out to the table and sat down with a smile.

"Eve just called." Type informed him. "She wants to know if you wanna go to the movies tonight. Like a group date thing."

Tharn sucked in a breath threw his teeth. "I don't think I'll be able too. As much as I'd like to spend my entire day with you, I fear I must not. I have to go somewhere with my dad tonight. It's something about a deal for the music store."

Type nodded. "That's okay. I got to spend all night and all morning with you, so I'll be okay for a few hours."

Tharn chuckled. He reached forward and took Type's now empty hands in his. "Don't forget about you coming over Wednesday. We'll have the whole house to ourselves and I guarantee you'll enjoy what I have planned." He smiled wide and placed a gentle kiss on the back of both of Type's hands.

"I always do."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

What do you think Tharn has planned? Do you think Tharn should tell Type how he is feeling, sexually?