21

By the time that they were on the dance floor, the bar was filled with people drinking and laughing and some even dancing. It wasn't a club, or even as large as one, but they did have a designated dance floor. It was small, but people made do with it. 

Tharn had accepted her proposal to dance, thinking it would kill sometime. He had been invited out and didn't want to seem rude by being on his phone the entire time. Not that he would be able to call or message Type anyway. He was doing his own thing, and Tharn didn't want to take his attention away from his friends. 

"So, do you only play the drums?" Jade questioned, wrapping her arms around Tharn's neck. 

Tharn shook his head. "No."

Jade cleared her throat and nodded. "Aren't you going to tell me what else you play?"

"Oh. Um, I play the guitar and piano. My parents also payed for singing lessons when I was younger, but I don't think I'm that good." He shrugged. 

"Maybe you could show me sometime and I'll be the judge of that." Jade said, tilting her head to the side a bit. 

"Well, the music club is planning on holding three different concerts this year. If you want, you can talk to Eve about the details and see if you can make it. A lot of students come and it's fun." Tharn told her. 

"Oh. Okay." She dropped her smile a bit and nodded. "Have you ever written a song about someone?"

Tharn tilted his head to the side and looked up, thinking over if he ever had before. "Not yet." He finally told her. "I guess you can't be considered a real musician unless you do, though." He joked. "I guess I should get on to writing that song." He let out a breathy chuckle.

"I guess so." Jade moved her hand so they were on Tharn's shoulders, and so it gave her the perfect chance to caress him a bit. "Well, I wish I was that good at music. Eve tried to teach me, but I never picked it up. I guess modeling was just calling my name." She laughed softly. 

Tharn smirked, thinking back to what Type had told him about modeling. He remembered Type making him take his shirt off and pour water on his chest. He was now sure it was just type's ploy to check him out, even if it made him nervous. 

"You seem like you'd be a good model." Jade commented, lifting her hand to brush a piece of hair off of his forehead. "I could maybe talk to my agent. I'm sure people would eat you up." 

Tharn leaned back slightly, nonchalantly pulling away from her touch. "I've been told that, but I'm not really into that. I told someone that I would model for them only." 

"Oh?" This peaked Jade's interest. "A girlfriend?"

Tharn smirked and shook his head. "Actually, I-"

"Tharn." He was interrupted by Eve, who came running up to him with wide eyes. "Type is here." She gestured back to their table, where Type was, looking at them with a blank face. 

Tharn cleared his throat and pulled away from Jade slightly. Jade dropped her arms to her side and they began to walk back to the table.

"Hi." Jade was the first to speak up. "I'm Jade." She greeted him with a friendly smile as she took her seat again. 

"Type." He returned her smile, but it was slightly smaller. Eve gestured for him and his friends to take a seat as well. 

"You didn't tell me you were coming here." Tharn said, sitting down next to Type, who turned slightly in his direction.

"Neither did you."

"Do you go to college with them as well?" Jade asked, interrupting what Tharn thought was going to be an awkward conversation, in front of all of their friends.

Type nodded. "I'm in the photography club, and they needed me to help with the posters for their talent show they put on recently." He explained.

Jade smiled even wider. "You're a photographer? That is so cool. I'm a model."

"I could tell." Type nodded.

"Well, I'm going to the bar to get another drink. Does anyone want one?" Jade pushed her chair out and stood up. 

Tharn adjusted himself in his seat. "Maybe you should wait a little longer before drinking again. You've had four shots and two glasses since you've been here." He said. 

Jade smiled softly and looked down, feeling slightly shy. 

"I'll have one." Type said sitting up. 

Tharn looked at him, shocked. "Type, you don't drink." 

He shrugged. "There's a first time for everything."

"Great." Jade clapped her hands together. "Anything specific?"

"Surprise me." Type smiled up at her as she walked away from the table and to the bar. 

Tharn and Type sat back in their seats, facing forward and a good distance apart. Not a single body part was touching the other. Tharn thought it would be a good idea to pull him aside later and talk to him about why he was acting so cold, but he was in a conversation with Techno and didn't want to interrupt. 

Jade came back with the drinks and set Type's in front of him. She then switched seats to the empty next to Tharn. Her, Tharn, and Eve continued with their conversation from before.

It wasn't long before Jade jumped out of her seat again. "Oh. I love this song." She swayed slightly to the music. "Let's dance again, Tharn." She pulled on his arm. 

Tharn shook his head. "I'm a bit tired." 

"Oh. Does anyone else want to dance?" She glanced around at the table. 

"Type," Tharn turned his head when he heard Type's name being called. "Do you wanna dance?" It was one of the other girls that had come with Eve. Tharn couldn't have been bothered to remember her name.

Type smiled wide at her and nodded. He stood up from his seat and took her by the hand, pulling her to the dance floor as Eve and Techno sipped their drinks and watched.

The later it got, the more people there were on the dance floor. So, as they walked farther away, they disappeared into a crowed of people. Tharn stood up quickly and pulled Jade to the dance floor, finally able to spot Type again. 

The nameless girl had her back to Type, who's arms were wrapped her waist. He arms were over his, keeping them in place. He looked uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to notice.

He watched as Jade placed hers around Tharn's neck and pulled him close. He placed his hands on her hips as they swayed back and forth. 

This continued for sometime. They continued on dancing for many songs. Each song getting louder and more hype. Eventually, Jade had let go of Tharn as she danced and jumped around, occasionally rubbing against him.

Tharn glanced behind him. Type's back was to him and he was only swaying slightly to the loud music. He glanced back at Jade, who wasn't paying attention and slide away, toward Type. 

He quickly slipped his arm around Type's waist and pulled him close, making his back bump into his chest. A startled Type tried to pull away, but Tharn lowered his lips Type's ear and spoke. 

"Follow me."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

I just want to let you guys know that I'm going to try and be as active with publishing new parts as I can be. I'm a bit busy with school starting soon. I have multiple things to do and might now have enough time. 

Please be patient and continue reading and supporting. It really motivates me.