Chapter 24: Concert in Alabama part 1

*In Mobile, Alabama at the venue building later that night backstage with Eben and Why Don't We*
~Nobody's POV~
Backstage that night in Mobile Eben and Why Don't We were getting dressed for their concert tonight things were still awkward and tense between Daniel and Victoria they long to embrace each other but just couldn't bring themselves to do so neither of them can do so after doing soundcheck and platforms were cleaned off also rehearsals going well they went backstage to hang out until 5 before getting ready the concert began at 6:00pm it was almost a full house.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I sat in my dressing room which was just next door to the boys's room Eben's room was on the left side of mine he was probably chilling or answering questions on social media but me I was in my dressing room already in my first outfit of the night...

I sat in my dressing room which was just next door to the boys's room Eben's room was on the left side of mine he was probably chilling or answering questions on social media but me I was in my dressing room already in my first outfit of the night with my black pack attached to the back of my outfit with my earpieces over my ears and plugged into the pack so it's ready already adjusted to the right volume so I can hear the music. All I have to do is my hair and makeup which I'll be doing soon my hairstylist and makeup stylist will come in soon I just wanna get done so I'm not rushing.
When I looked through my Instagram seeing comments on me and Daniel begging us to get back together I see old and new pics of us happy laughing at something funny.
Play video:

I listened to my Phantom of the Opera music on YouTube this place had WiFi so I texted Vanessa, Veronica, Christina and Gabbie in our group chat I was texting while getting my hair and makeup done so I'm already ready to perform the guys were changing already.
I just want Daniel and I back together....
~Eben's POV~
I was in my dressing room on the left side of V's dressing room it was an hour till showtime and fans were pouring in I had to make sure everything was ready for the guys and Victoria she might ignore Daniel while on stage performing I heard her singing warm up songs she had the range of an opera singer.
Victoria:
Past the point of no return no going back now
Our passion play has at last begun
When will the flames at last consume us
Past the point of no return no turning back now
She must be getting dressed already so after charging my phone I left to the main stage where things need to be checked and making sure everything is working the music, the packs, the microphones, and etc. also lighting very important.
"Is everything ready for the stage," the stage hands nodded there heads and the 6 platforms were ready for them then went to check on lighting as we heard the crowd chanting Why Don't We loudly from there seats.
Time to get this show started....
Play video: