Chapter 12: Live Concert at Croke Park part 2

*About 6 quick changes later and close to intermission with Victoria on stage alone*
~Third Person's POV~
It was now time to surprise Victoria with Daniel who was hiding behind some curtains holding a mic as Georgina and Gillian were watching Orion and Diana backstage so while the crew were setting up for V's solo performance before going to intermission all members of Westlife went off to the left side of the stage to be with their families Kian, Mark, and Nicky took her ipad, vlog camera, and phone so that her camera guys can all take a breather from filming her on stage. But as Victoira did a quick change she was carried out on stage by Shane as he placed her on top of the piano while everyone clapped and screamed for her.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I'm so nervous yet excited for this moment to happen the song I'll be singing is by Shane Filan's one of his solo songs called "Beautiful in White" it's a beautiful song I can sing anywhere

I'm so nervous yet excited for this moment to happen the song I'll be singing is by Shane Filan's one of his solo songs called "Beautiful in White" it's a beautiful song I can sing anywhere.... After doing a quick change and fixing my hair and makeup the Westlife kids all wished me luck as I thanked them all before Shane carried me back out on stage then placing me on top of the white piano which was placed at the end of the cat walk where fans were at each camera guy filming for this dvd had now been in there place. I thanked Shane for walking so long just to put me down on top of the white piano as Westlife's piano player played the song.
I just wish that Daniel was here with me.....
Victoria:
(Breaths in)
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak
In very moment I found the one and my life found it's missing piece
So as long I live I love you will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
Play video:

~Jodi and Kian's POV~