*Mini-chapter* Dancing to the Viennese Waltz in Sligo

*In Sligo,Ireland 3 days later after performing in Dublin and flying towards Sligo, Ireland one day*
~Third Person's POV~
In Sligo at the Egan household that day Kian and Jodi had allowed Daniel, Victoria, and the babies to stay with them for the week before they had to go back to London and perform at the London O2 Arena for her last concert 3 live concerts are enough to make a 3 hour long movie for everyone to watch Victoria told the producers that she wants all Westlife and Why Don't We fans to have a dvd also having half of the money for helping out while she has her dvd and cd into one case of course they agreed with her suggestion.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I'm so happy that Orion and Diana were here with me in Ireland

I'm so happy that Orion and Diana were here with me in Ireland..... Right now Daniel and I were unpacking our necessary stuff leaving our clothes into our suitcases while Jodi and Kian were getting lunch ready while Koa and Zekey were down for a nap before lunch giving everyone plenty of time too do whatever they needed to do before eating lunch together (which is very nice of them on doing I need to cook something for them) so then after unpacking our stuff Diana and Orion were in their play pen laying there making baby noises.
"We should the babies outside for a bit while Kian and Jodi are making lunch," I said to Daniel who was now carrying Diana in his arms agreeing with me and we can spend time together take some pics as a family before we walked downstairs and outside to the backyard.
Pic of the twins: (I know it's Rocco and Jay but just imagine it's Diana and Orion)

~Daniel Seavey's POV~It's very nice of Jodi and Kian putting up with us and the babies for the week

It's very nice of Jodi and Kian putting up with us and the babies for the week..... After V and I finished unpacking our necessary stuff in the guest room Jodi and Kian were both cooking lunch for all of us also Nicky, Shane, Mark, the Wives, and kids to celebrate V's success so far with the concerts then she spoke "We should the babies outside for a bit while Kian and Jodi are making lunch," she said to me who was now carrying Diana in my arms agreeing with her suggestion (it'll do them some good being outside get some sun) and we can also take some pics as a family before we walked downstairs and outside to the backyard.
"Hey you guys everyone will be here in 2 minutes and the food will be ready to serve when everybody arrives," Kian says as V nodded her head thanking him for the info as she spoke "We'll just be outside in the back until everyone shows up," so then we stepped outside and took selfies.
*About 2 minutes later when everyone arrives at the exact same time at the Egan's house that noon*
~Third Person's POV~
Once everyone had arrived at the Egan household that noon for a get together lunch Jodi woke up Koa and Zekey making them look clean and fresh as she changed Zekey's diaper and threw the old one away after putting a clean diaper on then putting his dress pants on while Koa was with Kian in the living room sitting on the couch who was playing Why Don't We music in there house something different.
Play video: