Chapter 23: Day 3 of Vidcon/ Leaving for San Francisco

*2 days later in sunny LA at the Anaheim Convention Center for Day 3 of Vidcon with everyone*
~Third Person's POV~
It was Victoria's final day of Vidcon before she goes tour again around some cities before going to England for the start of there European tour but sometime in her free time Victoria was learning how to Irish River dance and show everyone in Dublin when they get there for a tour but right now on her final day the Tour bus was packed up already with there things for tour to San Francisco and San Diego. The Why Don't We Boys were on the tour bus relaxing and chilling out waiting for Victoria so they can get a move on.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

My final day at Vidcon I just have some autograph signing today then we are on the road again just some shows in the States then we start our European tour next month so from San Francisco to San Diego to Dallas to Houston etc

My final day at Vidcon I just have some autograph signing today then we are on the road again just some shows in the States then we start our European tour next month so from San Francisco to San Diego to Dallas to Houston etc...... But I'm rather excited to go on tour again with the guys it's different when I was with Westlife and their families in England performing on stage with all 4 of them but at least we can bring Diana, Orion, Thena, and Jude with us on tour to keep us company Jonah, Jack, and Zach all said that they'll help Corbyn, Daniel, and I with whatever we needed help on. Right now I was sitting at a table with merch on another table and some Westlife and Why Don't We cds and merch also with me on those cds and merch as well also too.
I wish someone had brought me some Starbucks......
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
Today is the last day of Vidcon our tour bus is behind the convention center..... I was in my bunk bed laying down with Thena she was napping after drinking her first milk of the day Corbyn was giving Jude a bath he had everything ready for afterwards while Jonah was in the back room reading a book to Diana and Orion (were really prepared for this trip), Jack was sleeping, and Zach was talking to his family. So as I laid in bed taking a story video for Instagram before posting it and then napping myself while we all wait for Victoria her stuff is on the bus and her necessary things were in her bunk bed which was just below Zach's bed and next to mine on the bottom.
Pic of Thena in bed: