Chapter 21: Day 1 at Vidcon/Victoria's early birthday gift

*One week later at Vidcon in LA at the Anaheim Convention Center with every Youtuber attending*
~Third Person's POV~
Today was the big day at the Anaheim Convention Center everything had been set up and Youtubers who had a panel today was already ready the technician people made sure that all mics worked and everything electrical and screens were working before fans started arriving. Meanwhile every Youtuber that was attending this year were leaving there hotel rooms and started heading towards the convention center also.
Since it was an off day for the band Why Don't We the guys decided to attend Victoria's panel that started at 1:00-3:15pm before doing some signing of merch or taking pictures with her but Daniel and the guys all chipped in to adopt a baby chimp for her as apart of her birthday gift.
Play video: (what happens before Victoria arrives)

~Victoria Merrell's POV~ (new look)

Im rather excited today it's the first day of Vidcon here in Los Angeles my panel starts at 1:00-3:15pm before doing some signing of merch or taking pictures with me

Im rather excited today it's the first day of Vidcon here in Los Angeles my panel starts at 1:00-3:15pm before doing some signing of merch or taking pictures with me...... It was now 12:00 and I was arriving at Vidcon with my sisters, friends, and parents my boyfriend Daniel and our bandmates will be coming before my panel this afternoon it should be a lot of fun to see everyone but as I got out of the car I was in my phone went off seeing a Westlife notification of there new music video when I saw Colby and Sam with Katrina when I interrupted them "Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun and we get to meet new fans also," then Colby got jump scared and chuckled as he replied back to say"Yeah of course! The guys said that they have a surprise for you," then we went our separate ways to get ready.
Vanessa:
Oh my gosh look at all of our fans!
(Waving at the fans who are lined up behind barriers with security in front of the barriers)
Veronica:
This is just crazy!
(Signing fans merch)
Aaron:
Where are we going now your panel starts soon right?
Victoria:
It's only 12:10 Aaron we have another hour besides Ro, Liza, and everyone else needs time to get here unless there already here and finding our panel.
~Vanessa and Veronica Merrell's POV~
As we made it to our sisters panel stage all of us that were invited was backstage relaxing or vlogging there first day at Vidcon when Daniel messaged us saying that the guys and him brought V's gift and that they are heading to our panel now we asked him what they got our sister but he wouldn't tell us what it was only that he'll bring it on stage in the middle of her panel.
Play video:

*skip to when everyone backstage was getting ready to get called onto the stage that afternoon*
~Third Person's POV~
Backstage everyone was hugging each other talking while Ryland, Shane, and Victoria were talking about how the panel is going to go Victoria thanked her friends for doing this Shane of course will be backstage watching as Daniel, Jack, Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah were sneaking around the convention center towards V's panel that would be starting soon. At her panel the audience was packed full in one of the Hall rooms that they used there Ryland made sure that everyone had a good time.
~Kian and JC's POV~
We were about to be called on stage those out on the couches and stools were Liza Koshy, Rosanna Pansino, The Merrell Twins, Joey Graceffa, Colleen, and we'd be on stage next Victoria is last because this is her panel the audience went crazy when both of us came out onto the stage holding our mics then sitting on 2 stools behind Liza and Colleen everyone was getting comfortable as we watched a video that V made last week.
Victoria's cooking vlog:
Victoria: What's up Vidcon! Today is an exciting day not just for me or my friends and sisters that will be joining me for my own panel (Daniel steps into the frame) as I was saying before my boyfriend came into the kitchen today is the first day of Vidcon and I know that every Youtuber has done there best to set up what they'll be doing for their wonderful fans including me since I've been in England for almost a month performing with Westlife.
Daniel: So as a special video for you guys were making a cake to celebrate our bands 2nd year together so we grabbed everything in our kitchen thanks to V's good friend and baking buddy Rosanna Pansino on sending her some of her kitchen stuff to bake a cake like she does.
Both:
Let's get started!!
Play video: