*Mini-Chapter*: The Thank You Speeches

*At the O2 Arena that night when everyone was back on stage again changed into different clothes*
~Third Person's POV~
Everyone around the world was watching this live on tv or on Victoria's Youtube channel her friends and family were having tissues ready for what's about to come next since it's the end of there concert all of the fans were crying at this point but on stage the 5 of them were deciding who was gonna say their speech first so Kian went first while Victoria was being hugged by Mark, Shane, and Nicky as they tried to not cry also.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

It's already time for the Thank you speeches and I feel my eyes water

It's already time for the Thank you speeches and I feel my eyes water..... We 5 were back on stage as fans were screaming yelling our names or yelling that they love us all so then after playing Rock Paper Scissors Kian decided he would say his speech first some of the fans were already crying at this point while I was being hugged by Mark, Shane, and Nicky as we also tried to not cry I feel like it won't rain while Kian did his speech (I'm going to miss this a lot) before a spotlight was put on just only Kian.
I then felt Mark hugging me a little tighter like Shane and Nicky were as well also. Tonight has been the best night ever performing with one of my favorite 90's boyband and I'm glad that I got this opportunity to come out here and meet them.
~Kian Egan's POV~

I walked towards the front of the stage and looked on at the fans who screamed, smiled, and cried for all of us when I smiled laughing thinking about what were going to miss without our sister figure by our side when I held my mic in hand and then...

I walked towards the front of the stage and looked on at the fans who screamed, smiled, and cried for all of us when I smiled laughing thinking about what were going to miss without our sister figure by our side when I held my mic in hand and then started talking to our fans who have supported us all these last few weeks of touring around the place. As I did my speech I looked back at my friends and Victoria smiling at her as she smiled and nodded her head for me too continue on with my speech.
Kian: London! You guys have been amazing tonight and me and the lads along with Victoria can agree with me when I say that you guys have been great in supporting us all while we were on a short tour around Scotland, England, and also Ireland. But this speech isn't just for Westlife it's about saying goodbye to our new best friend and part of our family Victoria Merrell.
(Fans: Screams loudly)
Play video: