Chapter 4: Leaving for the America Tour

*At the Why Don't We House at 3:30am that morning with everyone still asleep in their rooms*
~Nobody's POV~
Time flew by and the day came for the band and Victoria to leave for tour this morning their first stop was in Denver, Colorado which a 3 or 4 day bus ride for the band with their manager and staff with them in their own cars except for the manager and the driver who were in the front of the bus driving but this morning the boys and Victoria were asleep until someone's alarm woke up everyone.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I was having a wonderful dream about Daniel and I going on a very romantic date after asking me to be his girlfriend but unfortunately that didn't work then remembered that we had to leave for tour this morning our  first stop was in Denver, Color...

I was having a wonderful dream about Daniel and I going on a very romantic date after asking me to be his girlfriend but unfortunately that didn't work then remembered that we had to leave for tour this morning our  first stop was in Denver, Colorado which a 3 or 4 day bus ride for the band with our manager and staff with them in their own cars except for the manager and the driver who were in the front of the bus driving but this morning the boys and I were asleep until someone's alarm woke up everyone.
Gosh darn it all...
I grabbed my vlog camera and turned it on giving updates on this morning.
Victoria:
Hey what's up rosebuds and good morning as you can tell I'm super tired that's because this morning the guys and I are leaving for tour today and we are doing just some last minute packing that we didn't pack last night.
But before I continue with this mornings vlog if your new or old please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and bands channel links to those will be in the description down below if you also wanna check out our social media links to those will also be down below. So anyways as I was saying this morning I'm changed into regular clothes for tour day and the guys are just getting ready and packing their luggage's.
Play video:

Um but while we are gone my dad and sisters will be checking up on our house while I'm gone I'll be leaving a spare key in the front of our house so Roni, Nessa, Dad if your watching this I'm trusting you 3 to take care of the house for 3 months. I'm gonna do a montage of me finishing up my packing before I take you guys the fans downstairs where we'll meet the very tried boys.
Play video:

Alright I hope that was ok with a montage going on now it's time to bring down the suitcases in the lobby area where Jonah is waiting at we'll probably have to use the bathroom before we go so the next time you see me I'll be on the bus either asleep or editing this video before going to sleep.
See you guys in an hour.
When I got out of bed already putting on music to wake me up more as I was already changed into my outfit cause I knew that we were leaving before I fixed my hair Daniel came into the room with cup of coffee for me and one for Jonah he always has to have a cup in the mornings but not this early only cause we have to make it to Denver before our concert date so today I would be editing a few music videos and vlog vids on the tour bus in my bed bunk.
Pic of Victoria's Performance outfit luggage: