Chapter 32: Special performance for Nessa and Roni's early birthday

*At the Merrell's house one special day for the Merrell twins's birthday a month early on a sunny day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the Merrell's house one sunny day for a special occasion it was Veronica and Vanessa's birthdays today a month early since Victoria wouldn't be there to celebrate since she'll be on tour with the band around America again then move on to Europe maybe for their tour but this time there tour will last only 2 1/2 months then back to LA for there last concert of the month. That's why V and her friends were setting up the backyard with party decorations while there dad took the twins out shopping so they can set everything up.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

So today we are celebrating my sisters birthday's today since I wouldn't be here to celebrate since I'll be on tour with the band around America again then move on to Europe maybe for our tour but this time the tour will last only 2 1/2 months jus...

So today we are celebrating my sisters birthday's today since I wouldn't be here to celebrate since I'll be on tour with the band around America again then move on to Europe maybe for our tour but this time the tour will last only 2 1/2 months just finish up the cities that we didn't cover then back to LA for our last concert of the month that's why me and my friends were setting up the backyard with party decorations while dad took Roni and Nessa out shopping so we can set everything up.
I made a few calls to Jc, Kian, Bobby, David, Jack, and Jonah to help me with the choreography for my performance that was saved for later when everyone watched as the twins had cake along with the guests I had my performance stage ready and they are gonna love it.
This will be a special performance for Roni and Nessa....
Play video:

~Franny Arrieta's POV~
After I finished decorating the present table for the twins I went over to V she was laying on the chaise lounges chair with the twins in her arms bottle feeding them there formula milk I need to update her on the Britney Spears performance for Vanessa and Veronica I managed to get Nezza, Chelsea, Sydney, and I to do the performance for her sisters but the other is just her and the guys.
"Hey Tori everything inside is ready the food should be here just before your sisters get here also everything out here is almost done," I said to her as she handed me Diana and her bottle I wiped her chin with her bib and throw up blanket as Tori was burping Orion before feeding him again then Tori spoke "Thank you so much Franny I knew I could count on you and Nezza," I thanked her too before we talked about if she and Daniel will get back together again.
~Kian and Jc's POV~
When we made it to the Merrell household that afternoon we met up with the guys and V we saw Franny and V talking they were putting the twins down for there afternoon nap before the party started we caught only part of there conversation between the two of them "Hey Tori everything inside is ready the food should be here just before your sisters get here also everything out here is almost done," Franny said to her as V handed Franny Diana and her bottle she wiped her chin with her bib and throw up blanket while Tori was burping Orion before feeding him again then Tori spoke "Thank you so much Franny I knew I could count on you and Nezza," when we showed up beside her.
"Oh you made it so I recorded the choreography for you guys Bobby is already on it," she said to us as we saw Bobby dancing in the living room where David Alvereaz, Jack, and Jonah were at trying to copy Bobby's movements.
This is gonna be a lit a** party....
Play video: