*Mini-Chapter*: Cute mini- baby photoshoot

*At the San Diego hotel the next day at the hotel later that day with the band in V's room*
~Third Person's POV~
The very next day at the hotel with everyone in Corbyn, V, and Daniel's hotel room in partly cloudy San Diego relaxing waiting for there head security guard (Reggie) to come back with their lunch each of them were doing their own thing Victoria and Daniel were dressing up Orion and Diana into a bear onesie for a cute little photoshoot, Jack was talking to Gabbie and Lavender, Zach was talking to his family on FaceTime, and Jonah was on a chair by the window reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" when Reggie came to the room with food.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I realized that I didn't do a baby photoshoot

I realized that I didn't do a baby photoshoot..... All of us were doing our own thing Danny and I were dressing up Orion and Diana into a bear onesie for a cute little photoshoot, Jack was talking to Gabbie and Lavender, Zach was talking to his family on FaceTime, and Jonah was on a chair by the window reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" when our head Security guard Reggie came to the room with food Jonah took the food from him and placed it onto the dining table as Daniel and I did a photoshoot for the twins they were just so adorable I couldn't help it.
"Daniel I got this can you go and get our food ready," I asked him nicely as I took photos of Orion and Diana they just looked so cute I couldn't help it.
First pic of the twins:

~Zach Herron's POV~While we were all having our lunch before going to do some signing of merch, cds, vinyls, and other things we needed to sign

~Zach Herron's POV~
While we were all having our lunch before going to do some signing of merch, cds, vinyls, and other things we needed to sign..... I sat on the floor beside Daniel and Victoria as she was eating while taking pics of the twins in cute outfits that Jonah and Corbyn helped put on them since our stylist were fixing there hairs (Jack and Daniel) I ate a bite of my food while V took some pics before sending it to her parents so then V spoke "Uh were signing the stuff here in the room right," she asked our tour manager which was Tyler (Daniel and Christian's brother) then Tyler ate his food while checking his phone for details before confirming V's requests.
Second Pic of the twins:

~Corbyn Besson's POV~I sat on my bed eating my lunch while feeding Jude his milk while Jack was feeding Thena her milk

I sat on my bed eating my lunch while feeding Jude his milk while Jack was feeding Thena her milk..... While I ate my lunch and feeding Jude his milk Thena wanted Jack to scoot closer towards Jude and I so they both can play with each other Jude and Thena are inseparable from each other so Jude gave a toy to Thena while Jack and I had our lunch when Victoria called Thena over to her so she could get a picture of the twins with Thena. After awhile Orion and Diana fell asleep in there portable cribs which leaves us 6 in peace while we get stuff done.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
I was laying in V and I's bed having lunch while watching V taking pics of the babies..... All of us were chilling out when V started getting tired and so I went to grab her before she passes out onto the floor (maybe we'll skip rehearsals tomorrow and just chill at the hotel) I carried her too our bed while Zach and Jonah took care of the twins feeding them milk before there nap. Then with that happening I laid my girl on top of our bed and placed her traveling blanket on top so she doesn't get cold.
(Walks over to Jonah and Zach who were sat on the couch watching tv)
"Will you guys be ok if V takes a nap and I go run to use the restroom," I said to them both as they nodded there heads as I left to use the bathroom leaving Corbyn to watch V while she sleeps.
Pic of Victoria sleeping:

*skip to 2 hours later now in the afternoon at rehearsals at the stadium that day*~Third Person's POV~At rehearsals that day after a nap and food the band did dress rehearsals and checked there lighting of the stage so they are not as blinded whil...

~Third Person's POV~
At rehearsals that day after a nap and food the band did dress rehearsals and checked there lighting of the stage so they are not as blinded while on stage performing in front of the fans but afterwards Victoria went to the merch stands out in the lobby of the Magnolia in San Diego too see how much of there merch would be sold tomorrow night. Everyone was preparing for tomorrow night so there's less things to do when they do their sound checks and putting tape on the stage on where they would be.
~Jonah Marais's POV~
We were done with our second rehearsal for tomorrow night..... The stage crew fixed the lighting for the stage so that way we 6 are not blinded while on stage performing in front of the fans but afterwards Victoria went to the merch stands out in the lobby of the Magnolia too see how much of our Why Don't We merch would be sold tomorrow night also our families and some friends will be coming also as well to come out too watch us perform.
"Hey Jonah can you make sure that the fans who have VIP passes come before the show for autographs and after backstage for pictures," Tyler said as I made an announcement on Instagram giving the news out.
Play video:

*End of *Mini-Chapter*: Cute mini baby photoshoot*
Play video: