Chapter 27: Why Dont We interview

*In San Diego the next day at 12pm in a Radio station room with Why Don't We doing an interview*
~Third Person's POV~
Inside of a radio station room in San Diego the band were sat on 6 stools for their interview with the host who'd be asking them questions Victoria and Corbyn made sure that Thena and Jude both behaved while they did there interview while Diana and Orion were down for there afternoon nap until 1:30pm or whenever Daniel feels like they've slept too long so the group got ready to say what they needed to.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

It was so hot in San Diego it felt like 90 degrees

It was so hot in San Diego it felt like 90 degrees..... I mean it's a good thing I dressed appropriately for the weather the guys were just sweating then our radio hosts came to set up the microphones of course Daniel and I could just share the mic with each other when we introduced ourselves to our radio hosts "Eric and Paula" while Daniel and I both made sure that Orion and Diana were still asleep in their carriers. Both babies were down for there afternoon nap until 1:30pm or whenever Daniel feels like that they've slept for too long.
Good thing we all had our lunch.....
Play video:

~Why Don't We's POV~ (except Daniel and V)
Our interview started off great with a hello into the mics before actually starting our interview..... Victoria and Daniel were both checking on the twins every 2 minutes looking down where there carriers were at while we did an interview.
-Interview with the hosts and Why Don't We-
Erik:
How are you guys doing today!
Corbyn:
We're doing great actually!
Paula:
Do you guys wanna introduce yourselves to everyone listening in.
Why Don't We:
Jonah:
Hey what's up it's Jonah
Corbyn:
What's up it's Corbyn
Daniel:
Hey it's your boy Daniel
Victoria:
Hey you guys it's Victoria
Jack and Zach:
Hi I'm Jack and I'm Zach
All together:
And were Why Don't We!!
Play video:

~Victoria and Daniel's POV~
We were already 10 minutes into this interview and they are asking us if we are seeing anyone or dating anyone so Jonah answered then Corbyn answered before the rest of us answered the question Jack did mention that he has a daughter now with his girlfriend Gabbie. But Daniel and I have to clear some air in this interview. I mean everyone knows that V and I are dating also she adopted twins so this interview might take a turn we'll see.
Paula:
What about you guys Daniel and Victoria the two that haven't answered.
Daniel:
Well what's there to answer when people know that we're back together and have two babies that V had adopted as our own.
Victoria:
We've had our ups and downs but we both made up in the end when I decided to give him a second chance.
Erik:
Cause it was hard enough with you guys on tour together.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
This interview so far is doing ok.... In the middle of our interview it was time to wake up the babies so Zach grabbed Diana out of her carrier and Corbyn took Orion out of his before handing them to Victoria and I so we can feed both babies there bottles of milk while we do the interview Victoria had everything already made for both babies then Victoria handed me Orion's bottle since I had him wrapped up in his baby blanket the same thing with Diana since Jonah was feeding Diana giving V a break to do this interview.
"Awe these two are adorable," Erik said we thanked him as we continued our conversation since all of us will get hungry afterwards.
Play video:

*End of Chapter 27: Why Dont We interview*
Play video: