Chapter 26: San Francisco Concert Part 2

*Halfway through the show that night before a 15 minute intermission for Why Don't We*
~Third Person's POV~
Before the intermission started Victoria was sat on top of a black grand piano as the music played and she smiled at the cameras waving before she started singing the beginning part of her cover song while Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach were sat on some boxes watching V serenading the audience who happened to be there fans with her singing. Daniel grabbed his phone and took a Instagram video as he held Orion in one arm feeding him a bottle while Jonah was feeding Diana and Jack was playing with Thena.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I walked out onto the stage and sat on top of the black grand piano

I walked out onto the stage and sat on top of the black grand piano..... The music started playing as different cameras showed our fans singing to the instrumentals I got my mic ready so it was close to my mouth then I adjusted the volume a bit so I can hear through my in ear monitors that's when I started singing my cover song of "This is what dreams are made of" I looked to the left side and saw Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack sitting while in the right side was Zach and Jonah taking care of Thena and the twins.
Victoria:
Have you ever seen such a beautiful night
I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright
When I see you smiling I go oh oh oh
I would never want to miss this
(Getting down from the piano slowly)
Cause in my heart I know what this is
"Sing it with me San Francisco!" I said through my mic as I sang again
Victoria:
This is what dreams are made of
I've got someone to love
This is what dreams are made of
Play video:

~Daniel Seavey's POV~
When she was finished up singing her song everyone in the arena clapped and cheered so loud that everyone outside can hear it..... She bowed waving at the cameras and blowing kisses before walking off the stage when the lights turned black on stage and fans can go get merch, drinks, and etc. so then as such happened my Queen hugged me as the two of us pulled away so we could kiss each other also as well too then all of us went backstage to use the restrooms and she and I can change the babies diapers before handing them off to our stylist.
"That was fantastic V," I said to her as we walked towards the closest bathroom backstage it was just around the corner of her dressing room.
*skip to when they are now on a 15 minute intermission so the band can do there thing*
~Third Person's POV~
While on there 15 minute intermission the band was doing there thing before going back on stage to finish up the last half of their concert that way they could take the tour bus to San Diego do there performance before going back to LA since they forgot there passports and get some more essentials for their trip to England for the start of their European tour. Right now backstage Victoria was spending time with her babies with Daniel helping her while Thena was on V's back hanging onto her.
Play video: