Chapter 11: Performing in Las Vegas part 1

* After having a performance in Cali it was time to go to Las Vegas, Nevada to perform next one day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the hotel room in Las Vegas the guys and Victoria were getting ready for the day since they have show tonight at 6pm in Las Vegas but at the moment it was only 12 noon so they were getting picked up to do some rehearsals at the venue then going backstage and making sure they have everything they needed for show tonight and then going back to the lobby area of the venue to see Why Don't We merch on tables with prices on them.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~

We have show tonight at 6pm in Las Vegas but at the moment it was only 12 noon so we were getting picked up to do some rehearsals at the venue ahead of schedule but Zach is always making us late to these things then we have to be going backstage a...

We have show tonight at 6pm in Las Vegas but at the moment it was only 12 noon so we were getting picked up to do some rehearsals at the venue ahead of schedule but Zach is always making us late to these things then we have to be going backstage and making sure that we each have everything we may need for our show tonight and then we'll be going back to the lobby area of the venue to see Why Don't We merch on tables with prices on them.
As soon as Victoria saw the merch we were selling to the fans we figured there would be a lot wanting to buy our merch so our manager made sure the people selling them had many boxes maybe 100 to 300 boxes but Victoria bought a Why Don't We hoodie, black crop top (3), 2 black jogger pants, a SnapBack hat with my last name, a 8 letter bracelet, and another WDW fleece blanket and she gave the money to the lady who thanked her before we left for backstage again.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

When I saw the merch we were selling to the fans we figured there would be a lot wanting to buy our merch so our manager made sure the people selling them had many boxes maybe 100 to 300 boxes but I had bought a Why Don't We hoodie, black crop top...

When I saw the merch we were selling to the fans we figured there would be a lot wanting to buy our merch so our manager made sure the people selling them had many boxes maybe 100 to 300 boxes but I had bought a Why Don't We hoodie, black crop top (3), 2 black jogger pants, a SnapBack hat with me and Daniel's last name, a 8 letter bracelet, and another WDW fleece blanket and I gave the money to the lady who thanked me before we left for backstage again.
"Babe don't you think thats a lot of merch," Daniel asked me as we walked backstage to our dressing room to drop the bags off in there and I spoke "No not really besides some are for Roni and Nessa and the rest of what I don't away is ours," before doing some rehearsals on stage again before the show tonight.
Play video: (imagine this what they do at the venue on stage)