*Mini-Chapter* Performing with Little Mix at the Summertime Ball

*In Los Angeles, California a month later at the Summertime Ball with Why Don't We backstage*
~Nobody's POV~
At the Summertime Ball backstage at the Why Don't We dressing room that noon for rehearsals for those who'll be performing today but since the boys have an off day they decided to watch Victoria perform with a Little Mix on stage this year in 2016 but right now at rehearsals Victoria was with Perrie, Jesy, and Jade while their other members was using the restroom after an hour and a half of practicing their songs Victoria knew most of the lyrics of the song.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

It was now 12:00 the show starts at 1:15 so we have an hour to finish this up but right now Perrie and the girls wanted to take a break from singing and talk for a bit while Leigh Ann (not sure if thats her name or not) went restroom she wasn't fe...

It was now 12:00 the show starts at 1:15 so we have an hour to finish this up but right now Perrie and the girls wanted to take a break from singing and talk for a bit while Leigh Ann (not sure if thats her name or not) went restroom she wasn't feeling well this morning either when we met up with each other so then as such happened Perrie asked if I could take Leigh Ann's spot in the show today and I of course took the offer.
Play video: (rehearsal)

"If Leigh Ann isn't up to performing then Victoria you'll take her spot," Perrie said to me as the boys came to see me with a ice coffee in Jonah's hands I ran up to him and drank my coffee with him as we talked while the others went to chat with Little Mix and take pictures with each other.
Jonah:
So are you ready for the performance in an hour V.
Victoria:
Are you kidding me this is so exciting I'm doing this Jo.
Jonah:
So when are you and Daniel going to admit your feelings to each other.
(I look at him weird)
Victoria:
What do you mean Jonah Daniel and I don't like each other.
Jonah:
You know Zach, Corbyn, Jack, and I can see the way you both act around each other Victoria.
(Corbyn walks over)
Corbyn:
He's right V you and Daniel should admit it.
Victoria:
What if he doesn't feel the same way I'm afraid of being hurt.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~

After watching Victoria perform with Little Mix on stage this year in 2016 was amazing more fame for our group and her on the internet mainly YouTube she's so beautiful when she sings with us or any other singer but right now at rehearsals Victori...

After watching Victoria perform with Little Mix on stage this year in 2016 was amazing more fame for our group and her on the internet mainly YouTube she's so beautiful when she sings with us or any other singer but right now at rehearsals Victoria was with Perrie, Jesy, and Jade while their other member was using the restroom after an hour and a half of practicing their songs Victoria had knew most of the lyrics of the song they'll be singing.
That's when I saw her talk with Corbyn and Jonah about something she seems flustered about Zach and Jack were with Perrie, Jesy, and Jade talking as I made my way to Victoria then they all saw me and Corbyn and Jonah walked off to where Jack and Zach were at.
"Hey V are you alright seemed to have had an interesting conversation with Jonah and Corbyn," I asked her as I followed her backstage to the dressing room we have even though were not performing today as she smiled and spoke "Oh yeah I'm fine my sisters and friends will be here for the Summertime Ball they'll be backstage with VIP passes to see every group whose singing today," I looked at her beautiful brown eyes and then her lips that I wanna kiss so bad.
I love her so much she just doesn't know it yet...
Play video: