Chapter 5: Costume design ideas

*At Victoria and Westlife's hotel in Piccadilly three days later one cloudy day in V's hotel room*
~Third Person's POV~
Three days later after adjusting to England and meeting Westlife Victoria had a great time recording the songs she chose to make with them Shane explained to Victoria that they'll make her a cd and dvd so it's a two in one set the cd for just music and the dvd for her concert performances with them in Dublin and Wembley Stadium. But today on a this cloudy Wednesday day in V's hotel room she was on FaceTime with her sisters, friends, and Daniel also too talking about her trip so far in London.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

Westlife's costume designers are coming soon to help me pick what outfits I want for the concerts

Westlife's costume designers are coming soon to help me pick what outfits I want for the concerts...... But while I'm waiting I was having lunch in my room talking too Roni, Nessa, my friends from the C4 house, and then Daniel and the boys at Christian's house in LA but while we were talking about why I was in London I told my Dad that my hotel is the Piccadilly Hotel in the West End of London where famous people one to sleep it's also where Westlife are staying at the moment as well until the day of our concert we are having I'm just a special guest.
But Shane explained to me that they'll make me a cd and dvd so that way I can listen to the music or watch our concert performances on tv so it's a two in one set the cd for just music and the dvd for my concert performances with them in Dublin and Wembley Stadium.
I'm really excited for it.....
-Conversation with everyone-
Roni:
So how's London?
Victoria:
It's lovely people are nice here and much to see.
Nessa:
Is there any cute guys there V!
Daniel:
Geez Nessa I think your sister can hear you!
(Everyone laughs)
Victoria:
I miss you guys but I'll be performing on stage here in London and in Dublin.
Franny &Nezza:
Orion and Diana both miss you Tori but Daniel is watching them for you!
Daniel:
Well they are my adopted babies she's gone for almost the whole month.
Franny:
Don't worry the guys, Jc, Kian, Sam and Colby, and your sisters are here to help take care of Diana and Orion while your gone V.
Roni:
Why are you in London anyways Victoria and what performance.
Victoria:
Can't tell you anything further but watch either on the BBC or on my YouTube channel it's gonna be live from my channel.
Nessa:
Wait! Who are you performing with or are you by yourself?
(Knock knock)
Victoria:
Oh the designer stylist is here I gotta go guys! Luv you bye!
-End of conversation-
~Mark Feehily's POV~
I'm kinda nervous talking with someone..... When our groups stylist and I had arrived at Victoria's hotel room which was just down the hall from Kian's room I knocked on the door and heard a few things being moved around before sounds of the door being unlocked and swung open by Victoria who smiled letting us come in as she locked her door while me and our bands designer sat down on the couch. Then Victoria put on some music that I've never heard before when our stylist spoke "Do your have anything that you wanna wear for the concerts Miss Merrell," then she scrolled through her phone and spoke "These outfits are the ones I'm used to wearing on stage for concerts," I will say that she has great fashion taste.
Pics of her concert outfits: