Chapter 5: Resting at a rest stop for an hour

*On the road to Denver the next morning on the WDW tour bus with the band still asleep*
~Nobody's POV~
That next morning on the road on the Why Don't We tour bus the driver was taking some sleep while the manager was doing the driving and told the guard to tell the band that they'll be stopping at a rest stop by 9:40 am it was only 7:30 am and everyone was still asleep in their bunks so that's what the guard did went towards the back to tell the boys and Victoria that they'll by stopping to rest and stretch by 9:40.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

We were woken up by our security guard telling us what we'll be doing then each of us put our thumbs out as a sign of alright we get it we'll get up and changed so when we heard him leave I got out of my bunk only to bump into Daniel who was putti...

We were woken up by our security guard telling us what we'll be doing then each of us put our thumbs out as a sign of alright we get it we'll get up and changed so when we heard him leave I got out of my bunk only to bump into Daniel who was putting on a shirt he was wearing sweats like the rest of the guys were doing so then with that happening Daniel and I got ready first while everyone else was still getting up.
"Oh you can use the bathroom first V," Daniel said as I thanked him before locking the bathroom door to use it then fix my hair and do my makeup after brushing my teeth as I was doing those things while singing and doing my makeup.
Loneliness has never been a friend of mine.
I'm leaving my life in your hands.
People say I'm crazy and that I'm blind as long as your here with me.
And I don't care who you are where your from or what you did.
As long as you love me.
(I hear noises from outside the bathroom doors)
Play video:

~Zach Herron's POV~
When the rest of WDW got up and changed for the day we all heard singing coming from the bathroom we thought it was Daniel but he shook his head as we listened closely only realizing that it was Victoria singing then Daniel sang along with her when V came out of the bathroom dressed for the day and looking beautiful as ever V smiled at us all as Daniel and the rest of us joined in with Victoria singing together in harmony.
Loneliness has never been a friend of mine.
I'm leaving my life in your hands.
People say I'm crazy and that I'm blind as long as your here with me.
And I don't care who you are where your from or what you did.
As long as you love me.
After singing together for the morning our tour bus stopped as our manager announced that we are stopping for a few minutes to stretch our bodies and enjoy some fresh air so all of us got off the bus one by one Jonah had his coffee in his hand as did Victoria while Daniel held her free hand helping her off the bus as they walked around the place spending time together.
"Do you think he'll tell Victoria how he feels for her," Jonah asked us all as we all watched them laughing and smiling together about something funny then Corbyn looked at them and said "Let's just let things unfold and not mess around with them I'm sure Daniel and her will admit their feelings soon," before we had sandwiches that V made.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~