*Mini-Chapter*: Training 2 different gender Corgi's

*At the Puppy Academy in Los Angeles, California with the 4 Why Don't We boys one day*
~Third Person's POV~
In sunny Los Angeles, California Daniel and Victoria were filming two YouTube videos with the Merrell twins and Christian Seavey at the Merrell household for most of there day while the Why Don't We boys were at the Puppy Academy too see what breed of dogs would suit their friends. So Jonah and the guys was trying to figure out what kind of gender they wanna get for them both before the two get home from filming videos.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

Daniel and I were at my family's house filming a YouTube video

Daniel and I were at my family's house filming a YouTube video..... So then as such happened Daniel was setting our tripod up for our camera while Roni, Nessa, and I talk about what we're filming today the guys went out doing some errands and buying groceries for dinner and but right now Daniel, Roni, Nessa, and I were going to be filming 2 videos today one for me and one for their channel so Daddy is going to be helping us film today "Daniel Seavey picking our outfits for the day" and my for video was "Who knows who better" then Daddy put us in our seats.
Victoria Merrell's vlog:
Victoria: What's up guys! (Everyone laughing) its your gurl Victoria here back again with a new video today I'm joined by my wonderful and beautiful twin sisters Roni on my left and Nessa on my right also we're joined by my handsome boyfriend Daniel Seavey. As you can tell by todays title we'll be doing a video of "Who knows who better" between Daniel and I so Roni and Nessa will be asking us two questions but we'll be wearing headphones listening to music while one person answers.
Daniel:
Before we begin this video if you haven't subscribed already to her YouTube channel do that right now it only takes 5 seconds to click the subscribe button and the notification bell button.
The Merrell twins:
And our sister has new merch and Why Don't We merch out now if you order now the first 10 shippings of her actual merch you get 80% off of any item in the store online at www.fanjoy/victoriamerrell.com to see what she's got or the Why Don't We merch you guys can get 70% off of any item online at www.whydontwemerch.com by using the bands promo code: whydontwe69 to get a discount.
Play video:

*skip to when they are in the living room filming there videos together with their babies*
~Third Person's POV~
In the Merrell household living room with everyone sitting on there seats getting comfortable to play Victoria and Daniel sat on the couch Vanessa and Veronica had their questions ready and the couple had there paddles at the ready while their dad Paul Merrell was preparing snacks and drinks for them all. So then as such happened Vanessa asked them their first question for Victoria's video for YouTube.
~Vanessa Merrell's POV~
Roni and I were in the living room looking through the questions for Daniel and Roni was looking through Victoria's questions...... We started the filming for Victoria's video for YouTube and we both it should be fun our dad Paul Merrell was preparing snacks and drinks for all of us while we film our videos Jonah texted me saying that they have a surprise for Daniel and Victoria once the two of them get home they got here by Victoria's new car because her old one broke down. As a birthday gift Jonah and the guys bought our sister her dream car.
Roni: Alright let's start! First question is "Who is more likely to escape during a bank heist?".
(Daniel turns his paddle to "him" and V turns her to "him" also)
Me: Oh my gosh you both get a point for this question.
*5 minutes later*
~Veronica Merrell's POV~
Nessa and I had finished V's video with Daniel and we were now halfway filming our video for the channel as they asked us questions also...... Daniel was asking the questions as our sister had been keeping score between Nessa and I as she ate fruit when my phone beeped and saw it was a message from Jack I pulled my phone out and read the text Jack: Hey Roni! You can send Daniel and V back home we have their surprises ready and waiting. I messaged him back as V and Daniel were getting ready to leave after grabbing something to drink and snack on.
Play video:

*skip to when Daniel and Victoria got home to the Why Don't We house with the twins*
~Third Person's POV~
Once Victoria parked her car in the Why Don't We House parking space next to Corbyn's car as Daniel got the twins out and handing one baby to V grabbing a few stuff that they brought from V's family house and then locking the car up and walked towards the front door Daniel unlocked the door with his key as both of them walked into there house to see the guys sitting in the living room.
Play video:

~Jonah Marais's POV~
We all heard the car pull up so Jack put the dog cage in Daniel's room where they were trained already...... All of us set up everything in there room before rushing downstairs and acted normal chilling on the couch watching YouTube videos in the living room Corbyn came back from the kitchen with my coffee when the front door unlocked and opened up revealing Daniel and Victoria holding stuff and the babies in their slings. Zach went over to help Victoria with Diana before coming back to his spot.
"Hey you guys how was filming with the Merrell Twins," I asked them as Daniel replied with "It was fun her dad made us snacks and drinks," then Corbyn picked up Jude in his arms as I held Thena in my arms feeding her afternoon bottle and Daniel set the stuff down in our kitchen while V went upstairs to change into something comfy.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

When we got home from filming with my sisters Daniel and I walked into the house exhausted

When we got home from filming with my sisters Daniel and I walked into the house exhausted...... Daniel grabbed the stuff we brought from my parents house and set them down in the kitchen when Zach went over to help Me with Diana before coming back to his spot when Jonah spoke "Hey you guys how was filming with the Merrell Twins," he asked us both as Daniel replied with "It was fun her dad made us snacks and drinks," then Corbyn picked up Jude in his arms as Jonah held Thena in his arms.
Pic of the two Corgi dogs:

*End of *Mini-Chapter*: Training 2 different gender Corgi's *Play video:

Play video: