Chapter 30: San Diego Concert part 2

*At the Magnolia arena in San Diego on concert night backstage with everyone greeting friends*
~Third Person's POV~
In the Magnolia arena backstage that evening the 6 members of Why Don't We were meeting up with there friends and sisters backstage before going underneath the stage to get into position onto there platforms so then as such happened one of the stage crew people told the band they have 2 minutes till showtime so with that all of them went underneath the stage too get on their lifts. There friends went both sides of the stage to watch their friends perform tonight Veronica and Vanessa.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

It was great to see our friends and my sisters tonight but we only had a few minutes before show time

It was great to see our friends and my sisters tonight but we only had a few minutes before show time...... Then suddenly one of the stage crew people told the band they have 2 minutes till showtime so with that all of them went underneath the stage too get on their lifts all of our friends went both sides of the stage to watch us perform tonight including my beautiful duo sisters Veronica and Vanessa who had there vlog cameras out to film this night like our other Youtuber friends as well also to.
"Good luck on the stage sis," Veronica said while holding her camera I blew her and Nessa and kiss before getting onto my lift like the other boys have done just after I went on my lift.
It's Us Against the World.......
voiceover: Ladies and Gentlemen the show will be starting soon we ask you to take your seats and ready your cameras, phones, or video cameras this show will start momentarily.
(Fans start screaming)
~Why Don't We's POV~
We were so hyped up for our concert in San Diego before going to our European tour that one we need to be really prepared for if we're taking them with us on tour after we get back to LA so we can get our passports and other stuff we might need a supply of. But right now this concert tonight is going to be amazing for sure because of our new album the 8 Letters Album.
-Underneath the stage-
Jonah: Alright guys see you up there!
(Stage crew: Get ready to send Jonah's lift up first)
Victoria: You got this Jonah!
The boys: Knock there shoes off bro!
Countdown:
10
9
8
7
(Fans screaming)
~Daniel Seavey's POV~

 -Underneath the stage-Jonah: Alright guys see you up there! (Stage crew: Get ready to send Jonah's lift up first)Victoria: You got this Jonah!The boys: Knock there shoes off bro!Countdown: 10987 (Fans screaming)~Daniel Seavey's POV~