Chapter 35: Performing at the IHeartRadio Music Awards part 2

*In Los Angeles, California that afternoon at the IHeartradio Music Awards for intermission*
~Third Person's POV~
It was the second part of the IHeartradio Music Awards and everyone was still amazed by the song that Victoria was just singing to her father since she'll be on the European tour with her band for a few months so that's why all of her friends and sisters were present recording the whole thing happening. Right now though Daniel was backstage with the guys watching from a small screen as V had walked down some steps towards where her sisters, friends, and dad were all sitting at in the front row.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

This performance was going really well and I haven't cried yet but dad and my sisters were tearing up

This performance was going really well and I haven't cried yet but dad and my sisters were tearing up...... The instrumental music was playing throughout the venue as I walked down the steps towards my friends and dad while Vanessa and Roni were recording on there phones before I saw my dad tearing up in his seat and when I approached the 3rd stairs I a smiled at him as I sang my next set of lines of the song. I'll be on vacation in Ireland specifically in Sligo to see Shane, Mark, and Kian, along with there families with Daniel and the babies coming with us also too.
Victoria:
[Chorus]
I swear on my heart that he's a good man
I promise he loves me, he'd never hurt me
You held me so tight, now someone else can
But you were the first man that really loved me
Now you're on the driveway, faking a smile
You wish you could tell him he doesn't deserve me
So I had to stop the car and turn around
To tell you you were the first man that really loved me
[Post-Chorus]
Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
Ah
Play video:

Pic of Victoria standing on the stage: