Chapter 20: Concert in New Orleans part 2

*In New Orleans for the concert that same night for the Into Deep performance with the group*
~Nobody's POV~
So then at the concert that same night the group was performing Into Deep as fans were singing with them on the Titantron screen as Daniel and Victoria were dancing doing some ballet moves he spun picked her up by the waist and spun her around in circles as fans screamed for them then the guys cheered on their friends and singing more as Daniel sang his part with Victoria singing with him.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

We were still performing Into Deep together and Daniel and I were dancing doing some ballet moves he spun and picked me up by the waist and spun me around in circles as fans screamed for us both then the guys cheered on us and singing more as Dani...

We were still performing Into Deep together and Daniel and I were dancing doing some ballet moves he spun and picked me up by the waist and spun me around in circles as fans screamed for us both then the guys cheered on us and singing more as Daniel sang his part with Me singing with him as we danced I laughed as we danced around the stage.
"I love you so much," Daniel said to me as Corbyn was singing his part then I smiled at my boyfriend and spoke "I love you too," before he spins me outward then dips me and we kissed each other before we sang again together fans were waving there phone lights in the air back and forth.
Daniel:
I heard your sirens calling it was beautiful I am drowning please don't save me.
(Daniel looking at Victoria with love)
Victoria:
I'm into deep can't touch the bottom of my feet don't know what you did to me I can't breath but I'm living.
Play video:

So then as such happened I walked off stage after feeling very tired so the guys finished up the song as I sat in my seat that was ready and drank some water and then a stage person took a fan and started fanning me since it was so hot when Eben came by to see if I was alright then with that happening I called Christina and Gabbie and we talked about how I was feeling sick.
I'm fine just need a breather....
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
My Rosebud and I were dancing doing some ballet moves I spun and picked her up by the waist and spun her around in circles as fans screamed for us then the guys cheered on us and singing more as I sang my part with Victoria singing with me as we danced she laughed as we glided across the stage and danced around the stage.
"I love you so much," I said to her as Corbyn was singing his part fans were screaming loudly then Victoria smiled at me and spoke "I love you too," before I spin her outward then dips her and we kissed each other before we sang again together fans were waving there phone lights in the air back and forth.
Daniel:
I heard your sirens calling it was beautiful I am drowning please don't save me.
(Daniel looking at Victoria with love)
Victoria:
I'm into deep can't touch the bottom of my feet don't know what you did to me I can't breath but I'm living.
Play video: