Chapter 1: Meeting the boys/forming a band

*In Las Angeles, California on September 10th, 2016 at the Merrell Household one day*
~Nobody's POV~
It's been a year since the Merrell family moved to LA from Kansas City, Missouri since then Victoria, Veronica, and Vanessa have met many Youtubers that lived in LA and have many collab videos with almost every single one of them Victoria had done Youtube videos with Morgan and Ryland Adam, Jeffree Star, James Charles, JoJo Siwa, Gabbie Gonzalez, Christina Marie (Corbyn's girlfriend), Alex Wassabi, Sam and Colby, Kian and JC, and many more but today was a good day for Victoria cause of how many followers she has on YouTube and social media.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

It's been almost a year since my family had moved to LA from Kansas City, Missouri to start fresh but also experience something new and since then Veronica, Vanessa, and I have met many Youtubers that lived in LA at Vid cons, Comic Con and more Yo...

It's been almost a year since my family had moved to LA from Kansas City, Missouri to start fresh but also experience something new and since then Veronica, Vanessa, and I have met many Youtubers that lived in LA at Vid cons, Comic Con and more Youtube events and we 3 have many done collab videos with almost every single one of them but I have yet to do one with Shane Dawson and Trish but I had done lots of Youtube videos and today I found out that I now have 1 million fricking subscribers.
But right now I was outside in the backyard by the pool with cameras set up in different places to get good angles while I play my violin and sing a love song to the fans my dad had the main camera filming me tune my violin before actually playing it.
Edelweiss edelweiss you look happy to greet me.
(Victoria playing the violin in between)
Small and White clean and bright you look happy to see me blossom of snow may you bloom and grow forever.
(Victoria stands up and plays the violin)
Play video:

Bless my homeland forever edelweiss edelweiss bless my homeland forever.
Small and white clean and bright you look happy to greet me.
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow bloom and grow forever.
Edelweiss edelweiss bless my homeland forever.
Then I was done singing and before daddy left I did my outro on my vlog camera before my sisters Roni and Nessa came outside Victoria's outro: If you guys liked today's video then hit that like button down below and make sure you hit that subscribe button on the middle of your screen and smash that notification button to get more notifications to see new videos that I post until next time you guys! Bye! when that was done Daddy stopped filming and left to go edit the video so I placed my violin back in its case before walking inside with my sisters following me.
(Phone rings)
~Vanessa Merrell's POV~

(Phone rings) ~Vanessa Merrell's POV~