Chapter 17: Westlife and Victoria Live at the O2 Arena part 2

*Later on that night at the O2 Arena backstage with everyone changing into their next outfits*
~Third Person's POV~
After many many songs later they were all backstage changing as another video played this time it was one of V talking about her time with Westlife and spending time with their families from one of her vlogs that she did while she was with them in Dublin, Ireland but tonight had to be special so of course everyone would want to see it and Jodi, Georgina, Gillian, Daniel, and the kids were laughing, crying, and talking about the vlog as it was close to the end of her vlog.
Play video:

Victoria Merrell's vlog in Dublin: ( a week ago)
"Being with Westlife and their families made me realize that having a family is the best thing ever and that they love and support one another so much and now that I have Daniel, Orion, and Diana with me I can do anything also getting through tough situations. I know that when everyone sees this video they'll know just what I think of Westlife and I want them to come visit me in LA with the Westlife wives and we'll have a great time together. It's also funny how they decide everything by playing Rock Paper Scissors this gives me an idea of doing this with Why Don't We since we can't decide anything right.
(Fast forward to today a week later)
What's up everyone! If your watching this video then it means it's the last concert that I'll be doing with Westlife and I want to let them know that they've taught so much about music and making me a gift before leaving to LA with Daniel I have been a big Westlife fan since I was born I'm just glad that I get to be apart of this experience."
End of video:
Play video:

*Meanwhile back in Los Angeles, California at the Merrell's household that morning with everyone*
~Third Person's POV~
Back in LA at the Merrell Household that morning with everyone in the living room sitting on the couches, the floor, stools, and chairs watching Victoria performing her last concert together with Westlife in England before she comes back home to them most of the crew knew that Daniel was in England with Diana and Orion. In the living room Vanessa and Veronica got tissues ready for towards the end of there sisters concert at the O2 Arena also Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, and Zach had tissues ready too just incase.
~Vanessa Merrell's POV~
She's coming home soon she'll be jet legged..... Can't believe she's been gone for almost a whole month and this is her last special concert with Westlife since they've been making a Westlife movie with V in it since it's been like a dream of hers to star in one with them she had given hints on Instagram but all of our friends and family were in attendance watching as the second part of there show tonight over there was going to start.
It's getting really good.....
"Everybody shut up and sit down the second half of the show is about to start!" Aaron yelled as everyone sat and got comfortable in there seats when the count down finished and the stage lights shined on an empty stage until all of us saw them walking out on stage together waving and smiling at there fans a camera showed the Westlife wives and kids and another showed Daniel holding Orion while Jodi was holding Diana on her lap smiling at cameras around them.
Play video: