*Mini-Chapter* Messages/Victoria painting

*On the road to head towards Atlanta, Georgia the next morning at 5am while on the WDW tour bus*
~Nobody's POV~
The next morning on the WDW tour bus everyone was just exhausted it's only been 2 month since they have been on the road away from family and friends so then everyone just agreed to sleep the security guard made sure that everyone was safe and Eben there friend made sure that there videos were uploaded on the band YouTube channel and also on Victoria's channel as for young 17 1/2 year old Victoria Merrell she was asleep in her bunk she woke up due to a dream.
~Victoria Merrell's~

So right now all of us were asleep in our bunks on the tour bus we were now heading towards Atlanta, Georgia we left at 4:00 am now it's 5am and we are still on the road hopefully we make it by noon or sometime afterwards right now Eben was making...

So right now all of us were asleep in our bunks on the tour bus we were now heading towards Atlanta, Georgia we left at 4:00 am now it's 5am and we are still on the road hopefully we make it by noon or sometime afterwards right now Eben was making sure that there videos were uploaded on the band YouTube channel and also on my channel as for me the young 17 1/2 year old I was asleep in my bunk when I woke up due to a dream that I had about Daniel and I.
I grabbed my phone from the pocket holder I had for it and messaged Christian and Nessa on our group chat we made and told them how I'm feeling now when Nessa texted me back.
*start of conversation*
Nessa: Everything will be alright your half way done with tour sis.
Christian: Yeah when you come back to LA Daniel and I will have a talk you spend time with Nessa and Roni.
Me: I guess I could do that I managed to get some WDW merch for you guys for free and myself.
Nessa: Just hang in there Roni and I will pick you up from the airport and Christian can pick up the guys from the same airport Tori.
Christian: Besides you have until the end of March till tour ends then you have a break until April then your back on tour again to finish the American Tour.
Me: Promise me that everything will be alright you guys I can't keep looking at him.
Christian: I promise V all will be fine by the time tour is over in 6 months.
*End of conversation*
I can't sleep anymore so I got out of my bunk and walked into the lounge area in the back of our tour bus and found nobody there everyone was asleep I got my art stuff out and since we weren't on bumpy roads I could paint so I sketched first my drawing onto my canvas my paints and brushes were to the side.
Play video: (imagine Victoria singing this)

(4 minutes later)
Pic of painting:

(4 minutes later) Pic of painting: