Chapter 34: Performing at the IHeartradio music awards part 1

* In sunny Los Angeles, California with Daniel and Victoria talking with there friends in the band*
~Third Person's POV~
It was the next day in sunny LA as Daniel was with Victoria waiting for the guys to come downstairs so that they can eat lunch together since Father's Day was coming Victoria wanted too sing for her father before she and Daniel leave for Ireland and be on tour for 4 months around the world before coming home back to Los Angeles where her family lives at still. But the people who were hosting the IHeartradio Music awards called the band up and asked to perform and of course they all agreed Victoria's mom will be watching Orion and Diana.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

Daniel and I were at the table waiting for our lunch to arrive at our door but the guys were doing something the babies were asleep they had a diaper change already

Daniel and I were at the table waiting for our lunch to arrive at our door but the guys were doing something the babies were asleep they had a diaper change already..... Once everyone was downstairs and at the table our front door rang and Daniel went to pay Chipotle for the food so that we can get down to business since Father's Day was coming up and I wanted too sing for my father before me and Daniel leave for Ireland and be on tour for 4 months around the world before coming home back to Los Angeles where her family lives at still.
"I wanna sing a solo song for my father he and our friends and my sisters will be sitting in the front row by the stage," I said to my friends as Zach held Diana rocking her side to side as such happened when those who were hosting the IHeartradio Music awards called the band up and asked to perform and of course we all agreed plus my mom will be watching Orion and Diana for Daniel and I.
I want everything to go according too plan.....
Play video: (listening to the song she'll be singing)

~Daniel Seavey's POV~
My Queen had a Father's Day plan before we leave for Ireland tomorrow morning at 6:30am..... All of us were sat at the dinner table eating our lunch from Chipotle when Victoria spoke "I wanna sing a solo song for my father he and our friends and my sisters will be sitting in the front row by the stage," she said to us all as Zach held Diana rocking her side to side then those who were hosting the IHeartradio Music awards called us up and asked us all to perform and of course we all had agreed plus her mom will be watching Orion and Diana for both of us.
"Alright so the guys and I will pick a song to sing together while you rehearse your song for your dad," Jonah said as Corbyn came up with an idea to play a video of her dad and her when she was little playing in the background on screens while she's singing.
Time too work after eating our yummy lunch......
~Corbyn Besson's POV~
After lunch the guys and I went outside to pick a song for tonight and rehearse before we leave for the venue..... Once we finished eating Victoria grabbed her camera and phone then went to the upstairs bedroom where we have a mini recording studio so she can rehearse while we stay in the backyard outside to pick a song for this afternoon so all of us got to work that way everyone is doing something all of us sat in the backyard with our feet in the pool and looked through the song lists.
"How about we do In To Deep together as a group or we do 8 Letters what do you guys think," Daniel suggested as I looked on my phone on what songs we can all sing together as a group.
Play video: