Chapter 24: Photoshoots and final soundchecks

*At the hotel Why Don't We was staying at the next morning at 9:00am for a photoshoot*
~Third Person's POV~
In the early hours of morning in San Francisco the band had a photoshoot so they all woke up to breakfast being ready on 6 plates for them to eat while getting ready for their photoshoots as Victoria and Daniel were handling getting the babies dressed and fed then put into their portable carriers so that's what they did and had their stylist hold them while V and Corbyn get Thena and Jude ready and cleaned. The band also has a concert later tonight so they must be done by 3:00pm so they can head towards the Chase Center Arena for rehearsals and soundcheck at 4:00 then be done by 5pm that way all 6 of them can relax in their dressing rooms.
Play video:

~Daniel Seavey's POV~

I was called first for the individual photoshoot while everyone was still getting ready

I was called first for the individual photoshoot while everyone was still getting ready..... I laid on the couch after they placed a giant sheet on top and it looked nice Thena was with Jude playing around while I did my individual photoshoot our Photographer was good at this job and he has a sister who'd love to take pics of couples and female models also to halfway through I saw Victoria and the guys were ready V was wearing a robe (I wonder what kind of Photoshoot she'll be doing this morning) So then as such happened Victoria went with our photographer's sister "Penelope" took V to her and I's bedroom that we share with Corbyn that way they could get started on her photoshoot.
I can't wait to see her photos.....
~Jonah Marais's POV~

It was great seeing Daniel pose for a photoshoot at 9am all of us are pretty tired

It was great seeing Daniel pose for a photoshoot at 9am all of us are pretty tired..... The guys and I saw that V was wearing a robe and she wouldn't tell us what kind of Photoshoot she'll be doing V seemed nervous for this morning then Victoria went with our photographer's sister "Penelope" took V to her and Daniel's bedroom that they both share with Corbyn that way she could get started on her photoshoot instead of waiting for us 5 guys cause right now it's just our individual photos before our group and couple photos for a calendar shoot.
"Alright Daniel your finished Jonah your up next grab your coffee," our Photographer said to me as I posed with my coffee while Daniel goes to check out his girlfriend's photoshoots Jack, Zach, and Corbyn were playing with Thena and Jude.
This is gonna be a very exhausting day.....
*Inside of Victoria, Corbyn, and Daniel's room that morning for her photoshoots on the bed/couch*
~Victoria Merrell's POV~