Chapter 18: Westlife and Victoria Live at the O2 Arena part 3

*On the stage at the O2 Arena with Westlife and Victoria sitting on 5 stools waving at there fans*
~Third Person's POV~
It was towards the end of the concert and everyone didn't want it to end but luckily for the Westlife and Why Don't We fans they weren't done just yet the lads and Victoria had 2 songs left to sing as they took their seats onto there stools that was ready for them and everybody had phone lights on to light up the Arena as Victoria's eyes were almost to tears when Kian hugged her she smiled holding his hand that was on top of her own as he started singing his part which was the beginning but there was a problem with her mic.
Pic of the lads on there stools:

~Kian Egan's POV~We were about to sing "Queen of my Heart" but something was wrong with V's microphone it ran out of battery but she had a back up backstage in her dressing room of course so we 5 had to stall and sing some song while they went too...

~Kian Egan's POV~
We were about to sing "Queen of my Heart" but something was wrong with V's microphone it ran out of battery but she had a back up backstage in her dressing room of course so we 5 had to stall and sing some song while they went too go fetch V's new microphone "I can't believe your mic died as we were about to sing," Nicky says laughing as Mark started singing Spice Girls "Spice Up Your Life" and we sang along with him when a technician guy gave V her back up microphone and she spoke "Gosh I can't believe that this happened tonight how embarrassing," I laughed and the music played again through our ear monitors and I sang.
Kian:
So here we stand in our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd is so far away
You take my hand, and it feels like home
We both understand, it's where we belong
So how do I say, do I say goodbye?
Victoria/Nicky:
We both have our dreams, we both wanna fly
So let's take tonight, to carry us through
The lonely times
Everyone:
I'll always look back as I walk away
This memory will last for eternity
And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
When I find my way back to your arms again
But until that day you know you are
The queen of my heart, the queen of my heart
Mark:
So let's take tonight and never let go
While dancing we'll kiss, like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down, like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment till we meet again
Shane:
But no matter how far
(Everyone: No matter how far)
Or where you may be
(Everyone: Where you may be)
I just close my eyes
(Everyone: Just close my eyes)
~Westlife's POV~

 Kian:  So here we stand in our secret placeWhere the sound of the crowd is so far awayYou take my hand, and it feels like homeWe both understand, it's where we belongSo how do I say, do I say goodbye?Victoria/Nicky:We both have our dreams, we bot...