Chapter 30: Adopting twins/ Visiting the WDW household

*The very next day in sunny Los Angeles, California at the adoption center with V and her friends*
~Nobody's POV~
So then the very next day in Los Angeles at the adoption center Victoria arrived with her friends Franny, Nezza, Bobby, and Christian Seavey to help her pick the right baby or babies for her she wanted too see all of her options she loved road life and touring around the globe but she also loves babies and she thought about having a kid with Daniel someday in their relationship.
Play video:

~Bobby Mares's POV~
So right now we all had arrived at an adoption center here in LA that Victoria wanted to go to she brought Franny, Nezza, Bobby, and Christian Seavey to help her pick the right baby or babies for her she wanted too see all of her options she loved road life and touring around the globe but she also loves babies and she thought about having a kid with Daniel someday in their relationship.
She'd make a great mom....
"Bobby come on everyone's inside," Victoria said to me standing at the front door smiling then I walked inside with her and saw the caretakers carrying babies and helping little kids around the building it was like being in a child care center.
How are we gonna pick....
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

So I today we were at the adoption center and I brought Franny, Nezza, Bobby, and Christian Seavey to help me pick the right baby or babies for me that I wanted too see all of my options I was starting to love road life and touring around the glob...

So I today we were at the adoption center and I brought Franny, Nezza, Bobby, and Christian Seavey to help me pick the right baby or babies for me that I wanted too see all of my options I was starting to love road life and touring around the globe but I also love babies and I thought about having a kid with Daniel someday in our relationship before he screwed it up then I saw Bobby still outside the building then I spoke "Bobby come on everyone's inside," I said to him he was just standing at the front door smiling then he walked inside with me where everyone was standing at in the lobby.
"Now what do we do V," Nezza asked me as I walked to the front desk where a nice lady sat at then as such happened I asked her that I had an appointment to see all the one month old babies as the lady called for her friend who worked in that department.
Play video:

You see before I left for tour I sent the adoption center my papers for adopting a baby or babies as I put in the paper it had the description of what I wanted before I got back from tour and that's where we are at right now with my friends helping me out.
~Christian Seavey's POV~
I stood beside my best friend who was looked ready for motherhood but she was almost 18 years old and was becoming famous but before she left for tour she sent the adoption center my papers for adopting a baby or babies as Victoria put in the paper it had the description of what she wanted before she got back from tour and that's where we are at right now with my friends helping me out.
Then one our friends spoke "Now what do we do V," Nezza asked Tori as she walked to the front desk where a nice lady sat at then as such happened she asked her that she had an appointment to see all the one month old babies as the lady called for her friend who worked in that department. I linked our arms together she was my best friend and spoke to her about Daniel "I spoke to Daniel once they got home he looks so done in," I said to her as she
Here we go....
Play video: