Chapter 14: Rehearsals at the Houston arena part 1

*In Houston, Texas about 3 days later at the Why Don't We hotel room with the band one day*
~Nobody's POV~
3 days later in Houston, Texas at the bands hotel room one day after having lunch and helping Victoria make a video they even did Tea time with Why Don't We (Texas edition) today was going to be a special day for Victoria she was going to be doing a song with all the boys from High School Musical since they know the songs from all 3 movies but today they had a photoshoot down in the ballroom area of the hotel they stayed in.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

So the guys and I were ready to see the venue for our concert tonight we did a show at mall in Houston lots of people met great fans they even gave us gifts before we 6 left to go for our 8 Letter photoshoot then go back to the hotel rooms for a b...

So the guys and I were ready to see the venue for our concert tonight we did a show at mall in Houston lots of people met great fans they even gave us gifts before we 6 left to go for our 8 Letter photoshoot then go back to the hotel rooms for a break but today I made a video we even did Tea time with Why Don't We (Texas edition) today was going to be a special day for me (cause why) I was going to be doing a song with all the boys from High School Musical since all of us know the songs from all 3 movies (we are all in this together) but today we have a quick photoshoot down in the ballroom area of the hotel we stayed in.
Victoria:
Good day Rosebuds and welcome back to my channel I'm not gonna film long since we are in the middle of packing our stuff since we stayed here in the hotel for a night or 2 as a change of scenery from our tour bus this year which we'll be doing a lot throughout this 8 Letter Tour anyways let's roll the intro.
Play video:

I hoped that you liked that intro it's new my sisters and I came up with it together anyways like I said before in the beginning we are packing cause we are in Houston until after our concert here then we move on to a different city and state but we'll be back in Texas again for the Dallas show which is Zach's hometown.
Also if your new to this channel or you've been watching my videos and just forgot to subscribe do that now click that subscribe and notification bell button to see when I post new videos on my channel every other day...
As you can see (showing the fans what's happening) Jonah and Daniel are packing their stuff before we load up the bus with our stuff my clothes are done it's just my important suitcase that's almost done packing I just have to put my laptop, the chargers, my lotions, perfume which is sealed in a ziplock bag like my lotion is, then my makeup bag, and some extra clothes and shoes incase I have an accident. So the next time you see me and the guys we'll be in the tour bus.
*end vlog*
"I'm excited for rehearsals today guys," I told them as they looked at me as I vlogged there reaction when I said that we'll be performing a song from High School musical any of the 3 I saw the sparkle in Jonah's eyes he was excited for this.
Time to go about our day...
Play video: