*Mini-Chapter*: Daniel and Victoria's date night

*At the Why Don't We Household 1 day later one day during lunch with everyone chilling out*
~Third Person's POV~
About one day later after Westlife had edited there new music video and released the very next day which would be Victoria's noon time so at the Why Don't We House that day during lunch time everyone was chilling out Jonah was outside reading his Harry Potter book, Jack was talking to Gabbie and his daughter Lavender, Zach and Corbyn were playing Xbox games, and finally Daniel and Victoria were filming a YouTube video for Vidcon that was happening next week so she was making a video for the fans.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

Today was a relaxing day usually it is anyways

Today was a relaxing day usually it is anyways.... But today we did our own thing Jonah was outside reading his Harry Potter book, Jack was talking to Gabbie and his daughter Lavender, Zach and Corbyn were playing Xbox games, and finally Daniel and I were filming a YouTube video for Vidcon that was happening next week so I was making a video for the fans that would be attending since I'll be having my own panel with Rosanna, Colleen, Liza, Joey, the Merrell twins (yes my sisters will be on my panel), and Kian and JC of course I won't be hosting my own panel instead Ryland Adam (Shane's boyfriend) will be hosting for me.
Vidcon Opening Vlog:
Victoria: Hey you guys! What's up it's your gurl Victoria and my special guest Daniel back again for a very special video as you can tell by today's setting I'm in the Why Don't kitchen we are going to be making a cake to celebrate Why Don't We's 3rd year together as a band so Daniel went to the store and got our action figures. The first thing we're going to do is get the oven preheated and then get the dry ingredients mixed together.
Daniel: Lets roll the intro!
(Skip intro)
Victoria: Alright now that we have everything ready and the oven is preheated it's time too start baking let's go!
Play video:

*skip to after she filmed the opening video for her panel for when Vidcon arrives on that day*
~Nobody's POV~
After baking a cake for the band to eat later with their friends and Victoria's sisters Roni and Nessa along with her parents they would be coming over later but Daniel had plans for him and Victoria it's been awhile since the two had an official date so tonight they would be going out Daniel had the whole thing planned out. But right now at 1:00pm Daniel and Victoria had the twins on their laps finishing their bottles while watching Victoria singing with Westlife on the Why Don't We's big tv screen seeing her best moments on stage.
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
V and I were watching her dvd and blue ray dvd copy of when she went on tour with Westlife in England, Ireland, and Scotland..... We watched the movie as Orion and Diana were finishing up their bottles so they can have a diaper change and then down for an afternoon nap we are just getting to the part where they are singing the Queen Medley everyone looked great this concert was in Manchester I didn't come with the twins until there O2 arena concert.
"Oh I love this next part when we're singing "I Want to Break Free" it's super funny that night Nicky's kids told him to not shake his butt at the camera it just made him wanna do it more," she says as I saw the 5 of them dancing as Kian sang first.
Play video: