Chapter 6: Getting ready for the first sold out show

*About 2 days later in Denver, Colorado at the hotel the band is staying at the morning*
~Nobody's POV~
After long traveling in a tour bus and stopping every 4 minutes for a bathroom break the band had finally made it to Denver for there first live performance that was sold out show after making quite an impression on Youtube with Logan Paul as for Victoria she's ready to perform again after doing small shows for her channel. But that morning if there concert in November 2016 they were all in their beds since there was a lot of beds and 2 bathrooms since the rooms were connected to each other.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~

Today was our first live performance that was sold out show after making quite an impression on Youtube with Logan Paul as for Victoria she's ready to perform again after doing small shows for her channel

Today was our first live performance that was sold out show after making quite an impression on Youtube with Logan Paul as for Victoria she's ready to perform again after doing small shows for her channel. But that morning if there concert in November 2016 they were all in their beds since there room had a lot of beds and 2 bathrooms since the rooms were connected to each other.

"Hey Vicky here's your morning coffee," Jonah said to me as I groaned not wanting to get out of bed this morning the 2 room arrangements were in one room was Me and Daniel and Jonah then in the second one it was Corbyn, Jack, and Zach and these ro...

"Hey Vicky here's your morning coffee," Jonah said to me as I groaned not wanting to get out of bed this morning the 2 room arrangements were in one room was Me and Daniel and Jonah then in the second one it was Corbyn, Jack, and Zach and these rooms had 2 bathrooms in the rooms so we wouldn't be fighting for it.
(Phone rings)
*conversation with Roni and Nessa and there dad*
Nessa:
Hey Tori how are you.
Tori:
I'm fine just tired we got to Denver last night so we're all just trying to wake up right now.
(Jonah: Toria I ordered food from the lobby)
Roni:
Who was that Tori was it a guy.
Tori:
Yes Roni it was a guy that was Jonah he told me he ordered me food this morning from the lobby.
Nessa:
Oh! Is he cute Tori.
Tori:
Nessa! But to answer your question he is all of them are but there's only one person I like.
Daddy M:
Who is this boy my daughter is talking about?
Tori/Nessa/Roni:
Daddy please!!!
Tori:
Anyways Daddy I don't think he even knows I like him but the others seem to know this.
*end of conversation*
Play video: