Chapter 11: Live Concert at Croke Park part 1

*The day of the Live Concert at Croke Park Stadium with everyone getting ready for VIP*
~Third Person's POV~
Finally it was the day of Victoria's second Live concert with the Irish boyband Westlife all 5 of them were backstage at Croke Park Stadium inside of their dressing rooms getting "ready" for meeting VIP which is basically some fans and there families who came to see them perform and officially meet Victoria in person, but as such happened the Westlife family arrived at one of the backstage doors where Nicky was waiting to hide Daniel and the twins inside of his dressing rooms.
play video:

~Gillian Filan's POV~
When all of the kids, Jodi, Georgina, Daniel, his babies, and I had parked behind the Stadium at Croke Park Nicky was waiting outside for us to help us through our plan Nicky helped us inside and once we all got inside the building he told me that Shane, Kian, Mark, and Victoria were all getting dressed up into something nice before meeting up with all of us except Daniel and the twins. I know Georgina wants to meet with Victoria and talk about somethings also Jodi and I wanna meet this young girl finally Shane always talked about her since she arrived in London.
She must be really nice.....
"Alright Daniel you and your babies can hide out in my dressing room until intermission of our concert," Nicky said to him as V's boyfriend nodded thanking him for helping out when we heard V's voice "Nicky! Nicky where are you! Shane called me saying he needs to talk with you," he pushed Daniel behind a corner before coming around it normally "Yeah alright I'll be right there just get finished getting ready there's some people I wanna introduce you to," both of them left us alone but Nicky made sure to grab Daniel once Victoria went inside her dressing room.
That was a really close call.....
~Daniel Seavey's POV~
I gotta say Ireland is pretty nice I'm at Croke Park Stadium with Diana and Orion both of whom were sleeping in their carriers..... Once we had arrived at the Stadium backstage when Georgina's husband Nicky came to meet us and help sneak me into his dressing room but he told us that Shane, Kian, Mark, and Victoria were all getting dressed up into something nice before meeting up where the equipment was at. I made sure that Orion and Diana were both napping still when I heard her voice "Nicky! Nicky where are you! Shane called me saying he needs to talk with you," he pushed me behind a corner before Nicky came around it normally "Yeah alright I'll be right there just get finished getting ready there's some people I wanna introduce you to," then once she left Nicky grabbed me by my shirt.
This will be very interesting indeed.....
Play video:

*Inside of Victoria's dressing room that same moment after speaking with Nicky backstage*
~Third Person's POV~
While Nicky hid Daniel, Orion, and Diana in his dressing room and leaving instructions for Daniel as he goes to speak with Shane who just across from his dressing room but meanwhile Victoria was on the phone talking with her sisters and friends about what she's been up too as she was getting ready for an early meet and greet with some fans and also some VIP's also when Victoria asked "Where's Daniel at he's not answered any of my calls," then Christian spoke "Daniel is at the recording studio with Jonah and the others," she puts her boots on thinking about her boyfriend.
~Victoria Merrell's POV~