*Mini-Chapter*: Arriving in Dublin,Ireland

*On the flight from England to Dublin on the plane with Westlife and Victoria resting getting sleep*
~Third Person's POV~
On the plane from England to Dublin with Westlife and Victoria resting getting some well deserved sleep after performing and changing into normal clothes, then grabbing some food as their dinner, then packing everything up onto the plane before going to their seats and settling down and getting comfy so then as such happened Victoria had her blanket covering her body as she slept on the plane dreaming about Daniel and the twins.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I'm so tired once we got on the plane all of us had second dinner

I'm so tired once we got on the plane all of us had second dinner..... Now I think we are an 1 hour and 45 minutes away from Dublin we had to make a pit stop for refueling first before leaving England but right now all of the guys were asleep still and I looked at my phone it was morning time maybe 6:33 am in Dublin so we should be getting there soon by 7 am we'd land but since I'm up already I got up and grabbed my violin case that I forgot that I brought with me from LA.
So not wanting to disturb the guys that were still sleeping I went into the back of our plane which I'm glad for it was big enough for everything we had our luggage's and other things we had from London and I had sat down on one of there couches and buckled up again wearing my blanket since I'm cold and it's chilly on this plane.
Pic of Victoria with her violin:

What song to play though when I had one in mind

play video:

~Mark Feehily's POV~
I was in the middle of a good sleep when I heard the most beautiful thing..... When I opened my eyes Nicky, Shane, and Kian were asleep still also Victoria wasn't in her seat beside Shane (all of us were like her older brothers but I think Shane is more of a fatherly figure to her) and as I got up too follow that noise while I walked towards the back of our plane I listened for the music again I stopped at a curtain hearing that beautiful music it must Victoria playing it.
(Pulls the curtain away a little bit)
I was right it's V playing her violin she had her eyes closed and everything as she played Phantom of the Opera on the violin she was wonderful and talented not wanting to disturb her I pretended to use the restroom (I texted the other guys to wake up for a few minutes and come to the back) while I was in the "restroom" I heard V playing the violin again.
~Nicky/Shane/Kian's POV~
Our phones all went off and the time read 6:37am from Mark telling us to quietly go towards the back of the back and stand behind the curtains not to disturb Victoria playing when we got there she was playing something beautiful on her violin her eyes closed and everything as she plays. Mark came out of the bathroom and he told us that Victoria has been playing since 6:33 am.