Part 21

Hey guys! I hope everything is doing well. So I have something important to tell, so take a couple of seconds and please read. As most of you know that I have joined a new job, we have a very hectic schedule from January to March. I have been working for really long hours this week as well, and something personal has also come up, so I am feeling quite low today and I am pretty sure it is reflected in the update as well :( Apologies in advance, if its not upto the mark. And fikar not, I will be fine in couple of days :)

So I am not sure if I will have time to write and update once a week from next week. I am not saying I will not update, but I cant assure you that I will update for sure next Saturday. So have some patience and I will update whenever I get time to write.

As a compensation I have written a really long update, because I wasnt sure if I can update next week. But if I get a change I will, for sure.

Thanks for the patience and Happy reading :)

A loud knock on the door of Nandini's room disturbed Manik. Nandini's hand on his chest pushed him, which did irritate him a little but he didn't leave her. His hands were wrapped around her in a death grip.

"We should go" she mumbled blushing furiously, not meeting his eyes.

"No, if I go now, I will not get to spend time with you alone" he complained with a pout.

"Nandu, open the door. Mom, Dad and Bhaiya Bhabhi are calling you" they heard Rudra calling them. Nandini tried to move, but all her struggles went in vain.

"Manik" she said in a stern tone and he made a bad face.

"Fine" he said and walked towards the door stomping his foot angrily.

"Are wait" she whisper yelled and tugged on his denim jacket.

"What" he turned to her angrily. Placing her hands on her hips she gave him a 'don't-mess-with-me-look' and he didn't take a step forward, a little scared at her changed demeanour.

"What?" he asked her raising his eyebrow. Taking a step towards him, she asked him to bend a little, which he did a little confused at her actions. She set his hairs, arranged his shirts collar neatly and finally cleaned her lipstick off his lips and cheeks. Manik blushed a little and stepped back after she was done. He rubbed his nape and gave her a sheepish smile making her giggle at his actions. She couldn't believe if he was the same person who was kissing her endlessly a while back.

"Umm, you too" he said and pointed at her lips. Blushing like a red rose, she looked down and nodded her head in a yes.

"Open the door, I'll go to the washroom" she said in a low tone and ran away. Manik's eyes followed her till the door of the bathroom closed, he then turned to open the door of her bedroom. He was greeted by an irritated Rudra on the door with a frown and a grumpy expression on his face.

"What took you so long?" he asked annoyed

"Vo we both were talking in the balcony, so didn't hear until you called us" he said with a sheepish smile. Rudra narrowed his gaze making Manik nervous.

"Where is Nandu??" he asked again crossing his hands on his chest

"Vo, she is in the washroom." He said and when he had finished his sentence Nandini had walked out. Smiling at the boys she said chirpily

"Lets go down boys!" and walked out of the room without waiting for them.

Shaking their head at her drama, they followed her, talking something in hushed whispers.