Part 47

Happy reading :)

Dont forget to vote and comment.

****
Manan's Haldi Outfit

It was haldi in Malhotra and Oberoi house

It was haldi in Malhotra and Oberoi house. The house was all decked up and the families were all ready in their OOTD.

"Nandu are you ready?" Jaanvi asked walking into Nandini's room and smiled seeing her daughter all decked up.

"Yes maa, I'm ready. How am I looking?" Nandini asked twirling around.

"You are looking like a princess, my baby" Jaanvi said and kissed Nandini's cheek. "you look like a queen too" Nandini replied and kissed her mom's cheek.

"Good. Me, your dad, Shivaai, Anika and Gauri are going to the Malhotra house. First will be Manik's haldi, then we'll come back here for yours. Till then have fun with your friends, but not too much masti" she said and walked out of the room and even before she could step out Twinkle and Pragya entered the room and squealed hugging each other as if they were meeting after ages, when they were dancing together last night.

Jaanvi rolled her eyes at their never ending enthusiasm and walked down, they were getting late to go to the Malhotra house.

***

"Manik why are you still roaming around in your pj's? Jaanvi aunty will be here anytime now" Aliya shouted out loud seeing Manik walking into the dining area in his shorts and vest.

"Di, I will change after eating, and whats a big deal. It takes me 2 minutes to change unlike you who needs 2 hours to dress up" he said taking a seat looking at all the dishes. Aliya was about to say something, but just ignored it and focussed on finishing up her breakfast, as she had to look after the arrangements for one last time before the Oberoi's come in.

The breakfast was kind of fast forward as everyone around was stuffing up with food then running to get ready and check for the last minute preparations.

"Manik get ready, I want you down in 15 minutes. Anika didi called me and said that they will be here in 5 minutes." Navya told Manik in a stern tone and he bobbed his head in an obedient Yes. He walked into his room to get ready as he didn't want Mukti or Navya or Aliya scolding him. He was in a good mood when he woke up and now he didn't want to get scolded.

"Oye hero! All set?" Kunj said walking into Manik's room. Manik smiled and turned to him, the boys hugged and Kunj patted his back.

"Yes, I am kind of excited" Manik said rubbing his palms breaking the hug.

"Don't worry, you'll be just fine. And if Nandini kicks you out of the room you can always crash at my place" Kunj said with a mischievous smile and Manik frowned.

"Why would Nandini throw me out of my room" Manik said dramatically putting his hands on his waist. "Trust me, you will be from what I know about you. then you know where to come, okay?" Kunj said equally dramatic, after a pause they both started laughing.