Part 8

I know its been a long time... but *sigh* I was very very very busy... trust me...

so here it is.. i hope you like it... it is a veryyyy long chapter... please vote and comment.. i have spent nearly 4-5 hours on this part today

Happy reading :)

P.S: in-line comments are love <3

***

Location: Malhotra mansion

Next morning: dining table

Abhi, Cabir, Dhruv and Mukti were sitting on the table and Navya and Aliya were taking care of the breakfast arrangements.

"I'll just come" Mukti said and got up from the chair when Abhi gave her a pointed look, which she ignored and walked towards Manik's room.

She slowly opened the door and the sight in front made her aww at her cute brothers antics.

Manik was laying on his stomach wearing his favourite Pikachu t-shirt paired with matching yellow and black pokemon pants, which she gifted him few months back. According to her he looked the cutest guy in those clothes. He was hiding his face with the pillow to avoid the sun light coming from the adjacent window, the blanket was partially laying on the floor. She shook her head and walked towards his bed and sat there slowly calling him.

"Manik.. wake up baby" she said shaking his shoulders and he made a disapproving noise turning his face to the other side.

"didi ka payara baby... time to rise and shine..." she said pulling the pillow from his face along with the blanket that was partially covering his body.

"didi pleaseeeee... let me sleep na" he said pouting cutely but still didn't open his eyes.

"no common get up... your jiju was telling that they have to tell you something at the breakfast table today. So get up and brush your teeth and join us downstairs. And don't be late Abhi has a meeting at 10 so he will be leaving exactly after 30 minutes. So better hurry up.." she finished speaking and turned around only to see him snoring. Her pregnancy hormones kicked in and she yelled making him jump in surprise

"Manik get up or else I will not talk to you for the entire next week"

"di is that you" Manik asked sleepily looking at her sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"yes.. now common get up and come down.. I am going" she turned around to go but

"di today you didn't kiss me good morning and you shouted on me... I am not coming down" he said crossing his hands on his chest turning his face to the other side making a pout. She sighed and walked towards him and gently cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"good morning my baby... please come down fast... your jiju is waiting... you are my good baby na?" she spoke to him as she would speak to a 3 year old. He hugged her and replied a 'yes' and walked into the washroom after kissing her cheek with a wide smile on is face.

"I don't know when will he grow up" Mukti sighed shaking her head and walked out of the room.

Same time

Location: Oboroi mansion

Breakfast table

"Shivaai Om, we have meeting with the Mittal's today at 11, I want you both to handle the presentation" Tej said while eating breakfast and the brothers nodded their head and started discussing about the project details.

"no office matters on the dining table boys" Janvi dismissed them

"okay mom" Shivaai om and Tej replied together making everyone giggle.