Part 45

Happy reading :)

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

***
Mehandi: (MaNan's outfit in media box)

The families decided to host Mehandi at Oberoi Mansion and Sangeet at Malhotra Mansion.

@9AM – Malhotra Mansion

"Beta, is everyone ready?" Asha asked Mukti, who served herself another paratha. Ignoring her grandmother Mukti looked around for some pickle, and clicked her lips in disappointment on not finding any.

"Ramesh bhaiya" she called out for her cook, who walked into the dining immediately.

"Yes Ma'am" he asked her politely, looking down.

"Bhaiya can you bring me some mango pickle, I really really need it" she said pouting making him smile, he had seen her grow up and was very a loyal member, who had served the family for 2 generations.

"Sure baby jii" he walked into the kitchen to bring what she wants.

"Navya, whats taking you so long" Asha called for her granddaughter.

"Haan Dadi" Navya yelled from her room, but never stepped out: Courtesy her husband, who wouldn't let her step out of her room.

"Cabir leave me pleaseeeee" she struggled in his grip, trying to break free from his death grip, but Cabir nodded his head in a No, snuggling more into her neck making her shiver at his touch.

"Cabir" she whisper yelled as he bit on her neck, and smooched the place where he bit her, making her fist his shirt tightly.

"Dadi is calling me, I have to go now, we are getting late" she tried to push him and he finally let her go, making her sigh in relief. Navya walked to the mirror to take a final look before leaving the room. Her eyes widened in shock seeing her hair messed up, her cloths dishevelled and the red mark visible on her neck.

"Cabir kya kar diya aapne, how will I hide this now (Cabir, what did you do)" she said looking for a concealer to hide the mark. Pouting and muttering some harmless curses she applied it and smudged it around the mark and tried to hide it. Satisfied with her work, she fixed her hair and clothes and ran away before Cabir could get his hands on her again.

Panting she reached the dining room only to get weird looks from Dadu, Dadi, Mukti, Abhi and Dhruv.

"What happened? And what took you so long?" Mukti asked and Navya turned red.

"Vo Dadi, vo vo, the dress, it didn't fit me, yeah" she said stammering and flushed. Everyone understood what might have happened after seeing Cabir walking into the dining room, completely calm and relaxed, whistling and a jump in his step.

"See if Aliya is ready, we'll leave after breakfast. After Mehandi we have to come back, rest and get ready for Sangeet this evening" Dadi listed out and everyone nodded their heads in a Yes.

"Aliya is almost ready, she just went to check on Manik" Dhruv said placing another paratha for himself.

"Dadi, what is Di saying? Why cant I come to Nandu's house? It is our marriage right? Why am I not allowed to attend my marriage functions" Manik shouted coming down the stairs in his tracks and t-shirt.

"Beta it's a ladies function. Only me, Mukti Navya and Aliya are going. You can take rest now and look fresh for the evening. Okay?" Dadi tried to explain him, but Manik was adamant.

"No, I am coming. I want to be with Nandini in all the functions. I am coming and its final. If you leave without me na, then see what I will do" he said showing his forefinger to everyone and ran back to his room making everyone shook their heads in disbelief.