Part 15

Hello lovely people, apologies for not updating last week, I was little sick, but now I am fine :)

Happy weekend everyone :)

P.S: in-line comments are my favourite.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

******

"Tej, come here once" Janvi interrupted his conversation with Cabir and Dhruv. Tej was little surprised sensing the urgency in her tone. He excused himself and walked towards his wife.

Cabir and Dhruv shared a worried look. They had a faint idea of what it might be.

"Aunty sorry for interrupting, but Is everything okay?" Cabir asked Janvi before she could speak to Tej. Tej who was completely confused put forth his worries

"Whats going on?"

"Let's go to Shivaai's study. Because Shivaai, Om, Anika Gauri Abhimanyu and Mukti have been there for quite sometime now and I am getting worried"

Tej nodded his head and all of them walked towards Shivaai's study room leaving a worried Dadi, Navya and Aliya behind.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room when Janvi knocked the door.

Anika hurried towards the door to answer it while Om and Gauri straightned themselves.

"Can someone please explain what is going on?" Tej asked in a stern tone giving hard looks to his sons who looked away immediately.

"Dad, sit here. Let me explain" Anika made him sit on the couch and explained things from the start, starting from Nandu and Rudra's birthday party. The expression on Tej's face changed from confusion to anger by the end of Anika's narration.

"What were you all doing when all this was happening right in front of your eyes" he roared in anger making the Oberoi ladies flinch.

"Janvi, I didn't expect this from you atleast" he said shaking his head to calm himself down. They had their guests in the same room and he didn't want to behave rudely in front of them.

"Tej, listen to me and listen very clearly. Boys you too" she said pointing to her son's as well as Abhi Cabir and Dhruv.

"No one will speak a word about anything to Nandini or Manik" she started in a stern tone and didn't let them interrupt her.

"And no one will talk until I am done" she declared in a no-nonsense tone making everyone gulp nervously. She was scarier than a school principal.

"Both of them are innocent at their hearts and they are not kids anymore. Let them explore their feelings on their own. We will only intervene if things go out of hands. Until then, let them have their share of fun of falling in love. They both love each other but haven't realised it yet. I am a mother, I didn't raise four kids just like that. I know what is happening in everyone's life" she said the last line angrily looking at her husband who made a bad face at her comment.

"If I come to know that anyone of you is even planning something, you will have to face me. Am I clear?" she finished and there was pin drop silence in the room for few moments before Shivaai walked out of the room furiously followed by Anika, as she was worried he would do something harsh in anger.

Om and Gauri walked out silently followed by Abhi, Mukti Cabir and Dhruv. Janvi sighed heavily.

"What if princess gets hurt Janvi?" he said with a deep frown on his forehead.