Part 1

A club in Mumbai- 11 PM

"guys.. im going home.. see you tomorrow..." he said getting up from his seat and 2 other guys also got up along with him

"come we'll also come with you.." one of them said and he nodded his head emptying the drink in his glass.

"ill drive you are too drunk..." the third person said and the first one made a bad face and said "urghh.. why is everyone around me so bossy... I hate you.." he said and threw the keys and walked out of the club followed by his friends who just smiled at his childish behaviour.

BOOM..!!!

"what happened.." he woke up with a jerk hearing the crashing sound and what he saw literally made him cry. His brand new car which his sister had gifted him this morning was hit by another car.

"s!it.. f**k... what the bloody hell .." he continued muttering curses coming out of the car and his 2 friends also came out. The one who was driving started arguing with the other person that it was his fault while the other guy was too drunk even to understand the situation.

"yaar Kunj.. stop talking to that idiot.. its of no use... come here... we'll see what to do with the car now.." the second guy shouted and Kunj came and saw his friends sitting on the road in front of the car with a worried expression.

"yaar... Abhi Jiju (BIL) is going to kill me for this.. Aliya, Navya and Mukti Di (sister) gifted me this car today morning as a graduation present and this is its condition by night.. im gone.. im so so gone.. wait ill do one thing.. ill not go home tonight and by tomorrow morning we'll get this repaired and then everything will be sorted..." he mumbled

"yaar Manik pagal hai tu (Manik are you mad ?) you have strict instructions from Cabir Jiju that you have to be home at any cost by night.. whatever the time it is.. did you forget that condition ??" Abhiram reminded him and Manik hid his face in his palms. He can neither go home with this car nor can he skip going home. He was stuck.. very badly.

"okay wait I have a plan.." Kunj said and Manik nodded him to continue " I'll call my driver to come and pick us up from here and we will also call my mechanic who will fix the car. Next ill drop you home.. you tell your sisters that you left the car at my place and we are going out tomorrow. That solves the problem right ?"

"hmm.. I don't have other choice also.. lets go with this.. Kunj call your driver.. its getting late.. Didi (sister) will be worried" manik said rubbing his face with his sweaty palms.

After 25 minutes- Location: Malhotra Mansion

Manik slowly opened the door of his house using his keys and tip toed to his room but a voice stopped him

"stop there..!" there was something in that voice that made his fore head glisten with sweat but he didn't turn back

"can you do the honors of telling us from where are you coming back home that too this late in night..??" another voice came and now he gripped the railing tight in his hands... there was no escape or rescue now... he was trapped.. and this was not a good sign..!

"Mr. Manik Malhotra... can you turn back and look at us..!" 3rd person spoke and he sighed... he had to face them if not now then tomorrow morning for sure

"jiju (brother-in-law) I can explain.." he said in a low voice and turned to face them with his head hung low

"we are exactly asking for the same Manik..." one of them said in a stern tone and he pouted like a baby and looked at his eldest sister who was standing next to her husband with a helpless expression on her face.