Part 22

I managed to squeeze in some time for you guys from my crazy work schedule. Please support me in this mentally tough times, with your love for my work. It would mean the world to me.

Its a short update, but this is what i could manage. I will try to update next weekend :)

Happy reading :)

"Guys stop laughing and help me naa" Manik whined making Kunj and Abhiram laugh more. He shared his 'plans' for a proposal after an hour long search in Google and all his friends did was laugh at his ideas.

"Bro, those all those ideas are stupid. Now let us make this just about you two, like customised for both of you." Kunj spoke after composing himself, seeing Manik's angry face.

"Okay. Now how do I customise?" Manik asked making a blank face.

"Okay. Lets do one thing at a time. What is it that she likes the most?" Abhiram pitched in.

"Her family" Manik said in an obvious tone making the other two slap their foreheads.

"Not like that idiot! What does she like, I mean, beaches, star gazing, sun rises, sunsets, valleys... you see like that!" Kunj said in an irritated tone making Manik smile sheepishly. He made an "o" face and started thinking. The boys kept quite giving him some time to think about it.

"Yes!" Manik yelled startling them and continued "she likes sunsets in the beach with Samosa and a hot coffee with extra sugar"

The boys shared a look before turning to him

"So plan a date, do everything that she likes and propose her again properly. We will help you with the arrangements and everything" Kunj said making Manik frown

"That's it?" he asked keeping his hands on his hips

"What else do you wanna do. Keep it simple and personal. She will remember it her entire life" Abhi said with a smile, and Manik returned it.

Manik walked to the door surprising them

"Wait where are you going?" Kunj asked.

"I will share it with Mukti and Navya di" Manik said shrugging his shoulders.

"No Manik, this is something between you two. No one has to know about anything" Abhi tried to explain.

"But you both know na, what's the problem in telling them"

"Because we are not your sisters" Both said in unison standing up scaring him a little.

"Okay, I will not tell. No big deal" Manik said laughing nervously and suddenly became serious and pointed a finger at them

"And you should also not tell anything to anyone. Not even your silly girlfriends"

"They are not silly" the boys retorted together

"Yes they are"

"So is yours" came a chorus reply

"No she is not" Manik was almost shouting

"Neither is my girlfriend"

"Fine"

"Yeah whatever"

All 3 turned to 3 different directions and after a minute of silence, they face each other started laughing rolling on the floor.

***

"Bhabhi now what" Nandini said worriedly when Shivaai and Om started banging the door. The ladies were sure that in a minute, they would break the door, if someone from inside didn't open it.

"Okay I have an idea, I know its crazy but it is going to work" Anika formulated a plan and shared it with Gauri, whose eyes widened like saucers.

"what no" she whisper yelled. They both were talking in hushed whispers so that Nandini couldn't hear them.

"Hell yes! We both know this is going to work. At least temporarily" she added in the end.

"But didi" Gauri tried to make up some excuse but was cut off in the middle

"If you don't open this door, I am going to break it and I am serious" they heard Shivaai's threat and the plan was final.

"Nandu, the moment we open the door, me and Gauri will take care of your brothers. You just run to your room and don't come out till either of us call you. Okay?" Anika explained and Nandini nodded a yes nervously.

"Lets do this" Anika said and walked to the door with Gauri standing next to her. She unlocked the door and didn't give a chance for the brothers to react. Gauri and Anika dragged their husbands to their rooms and shut the door.

Completely baffled by the turn of events the Oberoi brothers were shocked to react.

"What is going on?" Shivaai asked in a stern tone and before he could understand anything, Anika pressed her lips to his. All his thoughts and sane thinking was on a temporary holiday.

"Gauri what is this? Why did you drag me to our room" Om said and was about to reach the bolt of the room, but Gauri beat him to it. She blocked the door and winked at him when he turned to her. To say Om was clean bowled would be an understatement. He had never seen this side of his wife. Giving him a seducing smile, she took a step towards him making him take one backward. And once she had cornered him with the wall, no more words were spoken in the room for the next few hours.

************

Dont forget to vote comment :)

Keep smiling

Take care

Until next time

Neeraja :)