Part 43 (B)

Malhotra's entered Oberoi Mansion and were greeted and welcomed by the family. There were very limited guests in this function, so there was no chaos atleast from their side.

"Ask the bride and the groom to come onto the stage, we are nearing the auspicious time" Pandit jii said and Jaanvi gestured Anika and Gauri to bring Nandini downstairs.

Manik was getting restless with every passing second and was looking at the stairs continuously making everyone giggle.

"Stop behaving so desperate, Nandini will come down" Kunj whispered in his ear and before Manik could comeback with a reply "Yeah, everyone will come to know that you are a road side romeo and Nandini's brothers will call of the wedding" Abhiram said and Manik's eyes widened in shock.

"Noo" he shouted gaining everyone's attention. He gave a sheepish smile in return and threw a nast glare to his friends.

"I will kill you both" he said gritting his teeth and they snickered at his expense. Suddenly there was silence in the room and Manik's eyes travelled to the stairs and his breath got stuck in his throat seeing his love descending the stairs, looking like an angel.

"Beautiful" he mumbled awestruck.

Nandini could feel his gaze on her and her blush deepened. She didn't look up as she was really nervous. She held Anika and Gauri's hands tighter, and her eyes were now searching for her elder brothers. As a cue, Shivaai and Om stepped next to their wives and stood on either side of Nandini, wrapping their hand around her shoulder, and she relaxed immediately, a beautiful smile adored her face making everyone awe at the beauty.

(Manik's outfit)

(Nandini's outfit)

(Nandini's outfit)

"Bhai close your mouth, flies will go in otherwise" Kunj whispered in Manik's ears and Abhiram who was standing next to him sniggered

"Bhai close your mouth, flies will go in otherwise" Kunj whispered in Manik's ears and Abhiram who was standing next to him sniggered. Manik made a bad face hearing his friends, and walked towards Nandini, who was now accompanied by her brothers. As she was about to take the first step onto the stage, he forwarded his hand to her.

"May I?" he asked looking at Shivaai and Om, who placed Nandini's hand in Manik's. Manik entwined his fingers with hers, making her shiver at the contact.