Part 3

Hello friends... loooooooong time no see... yeah i know you all are angry... but if i had the time to give you updates i would have done that long back... kaan pakad ke sorry... forgive me for this time....

Happy reading :)

P.S: in-line comments are my favourite :) <3

***

Recap:

 "they forgot about our birthday.." she whispered in a sad hurt tone in his ear and he also became sad and asked her in the same hushed tone "really ?" and she nodded a yes with a pout. "what to do now ?" he asked and she shrugged her shoulders 

"you really forgot what is special about tomorrow ?" she asked in a crying tone seeing all this the sweet soul Gauri was about to spill everything that they were just teasing her but before she could spoil all the fun Omkara decided to stop her 

***

"Manik relax... she will fine..." Dhruv said in a loving tone and Manik hugged him and started crying

"Jiju... I love her so much... please do something... why did she faint all of a sudden... she was fine till then right ??" he spoke between his sobs and Dhruv just patted his back assuring him that everything would be fine.

"di.. please tell me what happened" even Aliya was worried

Mukti looked at Abhi who was looking at her with all the love in the world. He just blinked his eyes in assurance

"guys.. she is pregnant... we are becoming parents.." Abhi said in a proud tone and there was pin drop silence in the room before Navya shouted in happiness and hugged Mukti

"I'm so so so happy for you.. hey Mata Rani.."

 " jijuuuuuu... baby is coming..." and started dancing with Cabir jumping all around the room. First he kissed Mukti's cheeks then went towards Abhi and hugged him for the very first time in their 2 years of jiju-sala relation and kissed his cheeks as well irritating him.  

*****

Part 3

Late that night

"Manik get ready fast...we are getting late beta"

"mom you go and wait in the garden...I'll come down in 2 minutes"

"mumma I'm here"

BLAST

"mummaaaa"

Manik woke up with a jerk and was breathing heavily. He was shivering because of the nightmare he had a few seconds back.

"mu..mumma.." he was still in that shock. He tried taking the water glass placed on the table beside his bed but it fell down as he wasn't able to hold it with his terribly shivering hands. Before he could think what to do next the door of his room opened with a bang and Mukti ran towards his bed followed by Abhi. Seeing Mukti, Manik wasn't able to hold it any long. He stood up not bothering about the glass pieces on the floor and hugged her tightly and started crying.

"di.. mumma... vo..." he stammered as he was not able to come out of that trance. She just sat on the couch in his room and made him lie down with his head in her lap and ran her fingers in his hair. He just hid his face in her stomach and was crying non-stop.

"Manik... shh... calm down bacha (baby)" she said in a calm tone and he looked at her with tears in his eyes "it was all because of me... if I had listened to them, then that day... all that" she didn't let him complete and nodded her head in No palming his lips with her hand.