Part 38

Happy reading people!

Dont forget to vote comment and share :)

***

"Whats going on?" Manik asked crossing his hands on his chest.

"What, nothing is going on" Rudra said shrugging his shoulders making the doubts of others.

"Okay then I will call Shivaai Bhaiya, then we'll see, what he has to say about it" Manik said pulling out his phone from his back pocket, when Rudra panicked.

"Are nai nai, I will tell you, why call bhai, I will tell you naa" he gave up "but not here, lets go a little far from the girls, I don't want them to hear it, even by coincidence, cant take chances" he muttered and started walking and the boys followed him silently.

"Her name is Soumya, she is in my class. We've been dating from last 6 months. You know she is so cute and bubbly. I love talking to her, and she listen's to what I say. She likes me for being Rudra, but not Rudra Oberoi. I think its too early to call it love, we are still trying to take it slow" he said rubbing the back of his neck. His ears had turned red and he was slightly blushing.

"Aww" Manik and Kunj said together, and got a weird look from Rudra and Abhiram.

"Ahem, lets go and eat something. I am really hungry" Manik said getting up and others followed him. They settled down at a pav bhaji stall and ordered food. they were talking about random topics, sports, cars, etc.

***

"Yayyy I won" Twinkle shouted in excitement. Nandini and Pragya stood exhausted with the amount of food they had. They bowed to her dramatically, and then the girls giggled at their acts.

"Kulfi?" Nandini said and they nodded and moved together. Buying their favourite kulfis, they settled down on the sad, chitchatting.

***

"Where are the girls" Manik said in a panicked tone.

"We just left them here, Oh God, where did these three wander off now" Kunj said in an irritated tone.

"Call them na, simple" Rudra said in a casual tone.

"No, Nandini left the cell phone in the car, when we were getting down" Manik said looking around trying to spot them.

"So did Twinkle/Pragya" Kunj and Abhiram said together.

"Okay, let's go and ask the Pani puri guy where they were planning to go. He might have an idea where did they go" Manik said and they sprinted to the stall.

"Bhaiya, there were these 3 girls eating here, where did they go" Manik asked showing the photo of Nandini.

"Yes, there were here, but they were talking about Kulfi's, and they went in that direction." He said pointing in a direction and the boys went, looking for the girls. They spotted them at a distance from the kulfi stall talking and giggling. Manik sighed in relief and ran faster. He pulled Nandini up and wrapped her hands around Nandini.

"God you scared me" he said hugging her close.

"What happened?" Nandini asked getting confused.

"Where did you go?" he asked angrily breaking the hug. Nandini pushed him and crossed her hands on her chest. "Why would I answer you" she retorted back.

"Okay, party is over, lets go" Manik said wrapping his hand around Nandini's wrist and dragged her with him. "Manik, stop. Stop dragging me" Nandini protested but Manik didn't stop. Rudra followed the duo.

Manik pushed Nandini into the passenger seat and turned on the child lock, before she could open the door and come out.

"Rudra give us 5 minutes, privately please" Manik asked Rudra and he nodded his head in a Yes. Getting into the car, Manik looked at Nandini, she turned her head to the other side and was pouting angrily.

"Nandu" he called her but she didn't budge. Manik had enough now, he wrapped his hand around her neck and placed his lips on hers, shocking her. Manik was kissing her passionately, Nandini protested after she regained her senses, but gave up unable to match his passion. He kissed her for next 5 minutes, completely numbing her senses. He broke the kiss, panting and rested his forehead on hers.

"You don't know how scared I was, when I didn't find you at the pani puri stall. Don't ever do that to me again. Understood?" he asked in a stern tone and she just whispered a Yes. Manik called Rudra and the ride back to Oberoi Mansion was silent one. Nandini dozed off. Manik picked her up and made her laydown on her bed in her room. Kissing her forehead, he moved back to his house.

***

"Beta Aliya called, she asked us to come to her boutique. She wanted to start working on our dresses as soon as possible, so that we will have time for alterations." Jaanvi told the rest of the family members.

"You ladies take care of that" Tej said making the ladies roll their eyes.

"Fine, well select everything that we like, just come there to finalize things. Does that work?" Jaanvi asked and Tej nodded his head in a yes.

"Boys you too, be there when we call you okay?" she said the Shivaai, Om and Rudra nodded like obedient kids.

***

"Hey Mom, Hi Bhabhi, hello Nandu" Manik said entering the living room of Oberoi Mansion.

"Hello beta" Jaanvi said patting his cheek, after he sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "Di asked me to pick you up and bring you to her studio. Mukku di and Navya di, would join us there directly" he informed them.

"Okay, how are they coming?" Anika asked to which Manik replied in a dull tone "Vo Mukti di was not feeling very well this morning, so Abhi jiju stayed back. But after sometime she said she was feeling fine and she would feel better if she stepped out of the house. So Jiju took a day off, they will come to the boutique, then they are probably going on a lunch date" Manik said the last line, in a hushed tone as if her was telling a secret.

"Good for them. Lets get moving these things take time, to select and finalise. Manik do you want to eat or drink something before we leave" Jaanvi said and he nodded a No.

"Lets got then" Nandini said jumping on her feet, looking completely excited, making others smile at her antics. 

********

Dont forget to vote comment and share :)

Keep smiling

Take care, Loads of love

Until next time

Neeraja :)